2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

25th July 2018, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Re: Migration Certificate University Of Calcutta

I want the Application form for Migration Certificate of University Of Calcutta so can you please provide me?
25th July 2018, 01:28 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Migration Certificate University Of Calcutta

I am providing you the Application form for Migration Certificate of University Of Calcutta

University Of Calcutta Application form for Migration Certificate

Form price Rs. 5/-Certificate Fee Rs. 200/

Original registration certificate and original mark sheet/certificate of the last examination under this University along with the photo copies of them will have to be presented at the time of verification by the dealing section before paying the fees to the University Cash Counter;

Migration Certificate is to be given over the delivery counter during working hours in case fees along with forms submitted in person to the Migration Section.

Cash challan is available at University Cash counter till 13:30 Hrs.

Migration Certificate is not issued in favour of a student whose name has not been registered under this University.

Documents to be submitted :

Copies of all pass mark sheets, Admit cards & Certificates of the previous qualifying examination(s).

Attested copy of certificate and mark sheets of different parts / semester of examination.

In case of Migration Certificate receive by post the candidate need to send his/her original registration certificate (of University of Calcutta) along with his/her application form.

Contact-

University of Calcutta
87/1, College St, Calcutta University, College Square, Kolkata, West Bengal 700073
033 2219 2286

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in