2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th June 2015, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

MIB In SRM University

I want to get admission in Masters in International Business MIB in S R M School of Management of SRM University so can you please tell me the fee structure and the duration of this course? I have to clear any entrance exam for admission in MIB course in this Institute?
10th July 2018, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Re: MIB In SRM University

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the MIB Course of the SRM University Will you Please Provide It ?
10th July 2018, 04:08 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MIB In SRM University

SRM Institute of Science and Technology, or Sri Ramaswamy Memorial Institute of Science and Technology, formerly SRM University, is a deemed university located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.

As you Asking for the Information About the MIB Course of the SRM University Let me tell you that the SRM University Does Not Offered the MIB Course It may Offered the MBA Course the Details of the Course is as follow

About the MBA Program :

The MBA program is tailored meticulously keeping in mind the industry dynamics and the ever changing economic scenario. SRM MBA is a two year, semester based (4 semesters) program with industry internships resulting in a structured project at the end of each year

Specialization :

Marketing
Finance
HRM
Systems
Operations

Admission Details

Eligibility Criteria
A Bachelor's degree with minimum aggregate of 60%

Entrance Exam Accepted

SRMJEEM (PG)
Valid score in GMAT, CAT, MAT, XAT, TANCET, CMAT will be considered

Fees for the Course :
Application Form Fee is Rs.1100/-and it is Non-Refundable.

Contact Details :
SRM Institute of Science and Technology
Address: Potheri, Mahatma Gandhi Rd, SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur, Tamil Nadu 603203
Customer service: 044 4743 7500

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in