2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th May 2018, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Mht cet mba

I am living in Pune. I have completed BBA Degree and want to appear in MHT CET Entrance Exam for admission in MBA Program. I have syllabus of this Entrance Exam and want question paper. So will you please help me to download question papers of MHT CET Entrance Exam?
14th May 2018, 09:58 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Mht cet mba

The MHT CET Entrance Exam is conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra.

As you want question papers of MHT CET Entrance Exam, so here I am providing question paper:

MHT CET Entrance Exam Question Paper

Question:
Statement I: Banks in Country X have recently decreased the rate of interest on home loans from the present 12 percent to 10.9 percent.
Statement II: Apex Bank of Country X has asked the banks to decrease the base rate, i.e. the minimum rate at which banks lend, by 2%.

A﴿ Both the statements ﴾I﴿ and ﴾II﴿ are the effects of some common cause.
B﴿ Both the statements ﴾I﴿ and ﴾II﴿ are independent causes.
C﴿ Both the statements ﴾I﴿ and ﴾II﴿ are effects of independent causes.
D﴿ Statement ﴾I﴿ is the cause and Statement ﴾II﴿ is the effect.
E﴿ Statement ﴾II﴿ is the cause and Statement ﴾I﴿ is its effect.

Question:
Seven friends H, I, J, K, L, M and N are seated in a straight line, but not necessarily in the same order. Some of them are facing north while some are facing south.
K sits third to the left of I. Neither I nor K sits at any of the extreme ends of the line.
Only three people sit between K and M. J sits second to the right of M.
H sits to the immediate left of N. N who faces south is not an immediate neighbour of K.
Both the immediate neighbours of L face south.
Both the immediate neighbours of K face a direction opposite to N ﴾i.e. if N faces north then both the immediate neighbours of
K face south and vice‐versa.

What is the position of N with respect to K?

A﴿ Fourth to the left B﴿ Fourth to the right C﴿ Second to the left D﴿ Second to the right E﴿ Third to the right

Question:
Seven friends H, I, J, K, L, M and N are seated in a straight line, but not necessarily in the same order. Some of them are facing north while some are facing south.
K sits third to the left of I. Neither I nor K sits at any of the extreme ends of the line.
H sits to the immediate left of N. N who faces south is not an immediate neighbour of K.
Both the immediate neighbours of K face a direction opposite to N ﴾i.e. if N faces north then both the immediate neighbours of

Who amongst the following sitting at the extreme end of the line, faces north?

A﴿ H B﴿ J C﴿ N D﴿ L E﴿ No one

Question:

Based on the given statement, which of the following is true with respect to L?

A﴿ No one sits to the right of L B﴿ L sits to immediate right of K C﴿ L is one of the immediate neighbours of I. D﴿ None of the given options is true E﴿ Only one person sits between L and H

Question:

In which of the following pairs are both the persons facing south?

A﴿ H, J B﴿ N, H C﴿ H, L D﴿ K, J E﴿ L, K

Question:

Who amongst the following sit exactly between K and I?

A﴿ L, N B﴿ H, L C﴿ J, N D﴿ H, J E﴿ L, J

Question:
High Court of State X has decided to ban an international entrepreneurial programme which was rescheduled to be launched by the State Government near sea shore of the state. Which of the following statements does not weaken the decision taken by the High Court of State X?

A﴿ Scheduling the programme at any other place of the State rather than the sea shore will create a lot of chase for general public due to heavy traffic on roads.
B﴿Entrepreneurial programmes require making of dummy structures which are later dismantled thereby causing environmental problems.
C﴿ The entrepreneurial programme will help State X in attracting foreign investment thereby boosting the economy of the state.
D﴿ Many small entrepreneurs will benefit from the entrepreneurial programme by learning new skills and understanding business dimensions.
E﴿ Few national level programmes have been conducted in the past by State near the sea shore for social causes without causing problems to residents.

MHT CET Entrance Exam Question Paper
drive.google.com/file/d/0B_V4Kkm2koFqZEYwZnpDYlRVUlU/view

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in