2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th April 2016, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Mht cet mba

Hello sir I want to take the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MAH CET) MBA so please tell me the Eligibility Criteria and provide me the process for applying and the Application fees??
5th April 2016, 12:06 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Mht cet mba

Maharashtra Common Entrance Test popularly known as MAH CET 2016 is a state level MBA entrance exam.

It is conducted to offer admissions in management courses such as MBA, MMS, PGDBA and PGDBM in various institutes of Maharashtra.

MAH CET MBA 2016 will be conducted by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE).

MAH CET 2016 MBA Eligibility Criteria-

Candidates are eligible for the MAH CET 2016 examination only if they satisfy following condition:

Candidates have to be passed in Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent examination from a recognized university to apply for the examination.

Candidates must have scored at least 50% aggregate or its equivalent CGPA for open category (45% in case of reserved category) from a recognized university to apply for the examination.

Candidates those who are appearing for the final year examination can also appear for the examination.

MAH CET 2016 MBA Application Form-

Steps for applying for MAH-CET form are mentioned below:

Step 1: Candidates can fill the application form by visiting at the official site Directorate of Technical Education MAH

Step 2: Candidates need to click on “Apply online” button and fill their personal, qualification and other detail as mentioned in the form.

Step 3: Candidates need to upload their recent passport size photograph and signature and select the test centre and submit it.

Step 4: After filling the form applicants need to pay their application fee online through Debit/ Credit Card.

Application fees:
For general Category Maharashtra State, and Jammu & Kashmir candidates Rs 1000.

For reserved category & Physically Handicapped Students belonging to Maharashtra State Only Rs 800.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in