2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th March 2013, 04:10 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MHT CET Free Online Test

There are many websites for online test .

MH CET 2011 is the common entrance test for admission to the undergraduate & post graduate programs offered by colleges and it is affiliated to the Maharashtra Board.

I am giving you one example of MH CET free online test .

For each of the following questions, four probable answers have been given. Select the most appropriate alternative as the answer.
There are 200 questions.

But you have to answer one by one questions .

I am giving you the screenshot

30th December 2015, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I’m preparing for the MHT CET exam. Is there any free online test available for MHT CET exam?
30th December 2015, 12:16 PM
Super Moderator

MH CET (Medical) is the entrance examination for selection to Health Science degree Courses in the State of Maharashtra. 85% of the seats in all dental, ayurveda, homeopathy, unani and allied health science courses in the state will be filled through MH CET while 15% of the seats will be filled through AIPMT entrance examination.

As per my searching Learnhub is one of the providers of free online test. Here you can teake online test of MHT CET exam.

Learnhub provides online preparation for free practice tests and free practice questions for different streams such as engineering, mba, medical and law. You can Also, get free career counselling for test prep to clear the exam with high score and get admission in top colleges and universities in India & abroad.

Here I’m giving you MHT CET exam paper of physics subjest:

question paper

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in