2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th August 2016, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Mhat tiss

I want to know about M.A. Social Work In Mental Health (MSW) AND M.A. Applied Psychologywith Specialization In Clinical Psychology (MAAPCP) conducted by Tata Institute of Social Sciences and Mental Health Action Trust?
Similar Threads
Thread
Hrm lr tiss
MBA tiss
TISS XAT Cut Off
Hc tiss
Web TISS
TISS Two Way Off OIL
Ds tiss
Tiss mha
MHA from TISS
Tiss llm
TISS Ans
Tiss gd
GK for TISS
Daf tiss
Tiss bba
Tiss mcq
MBA at TISS
MBA in hr at TISS
JNU Vs TISS
TISS Sample Paper Tiss Analysis
5th August 2016, 10:35 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Mhat tiss

Don’t worry I will get the details of M.A. Social Work In Mental Health (MSW) AND M.A. Applied Psychologywith Specialization In Clinical Psychology (MAAPCP) conducted by Tata Institute of Social Sciences and Mental Health Action Trust

Tentative dates
I Last date for receipt of Completed online applications with application fee
April last week, 2017

II Entrance Test at MHAT, Calicut May 1st week, 2017
Personal Interview at MHAT, Calicut (to be confirmed)

III Announcement of selected candidates list on MHAT website
May 2nd week, 2017

IV Commencement of the Academic Session, 2016-2017
June 2nd week, 2017

Eligibility
(i) ‘Pass Class’ in the Bachelor’s Degree pursued by the applicant will be taken for determining his/her eligibility.

(ii) Candidates who are in the final year of their Bachelor’s Degree programme, but have not passed in all the courses (main/major/subsidiary, etc.) of the first and second years (if the Degree is of 3 years duration) and first, second and third years (if the Degree is of 4 years duration) on the day of applying for the programme are not eligible to apply for any of the Master’s Degree programme offered by the Institute.

(iii) Candidates who have been declared as failed in the final year examination are not eligible to apply for any of the Master’s Degree Programmes of the Institute, unless they pass their Bachelor’s Degree examination on the day of applying for any of the programmes.

Documents required
a. One passportsized photograph.

b. Income Certificate: All candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (NC) categories must bring their caste certificate and income certificate for the year 2013–2014.

c. Bonafide Certificate: Candidates pursuing final year of degree should send a bonafide certificate issued by the Principal/VicePrincipal/ Dean or any authorized official of their college.

For full information please have a look on file

Address:-
Tata Institute of Social Sciences
V.N. Purav Marg, Deonar, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400088

Phone:-
022 2552 5000

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in