2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th March 2013, 12:20 PM
naheed isser

MHA Vs MBA

Explain about MHA and MBA program.
12th March 2013, 02:41 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MHA Vs MBA

The Master of Health Administration or Master of Healthcare Administration (MHA) is a master's-level professional degree granted

This Programs can differ according to setting; although practitioner-teacher model programs are typically found in colleges of medicine or allied health, classroom-based programs can be found in colleges of business or public health.

MBA
The Master of Business Administration (MBA or M.B.A.) is a master's degree in business administration

MBA programs have the option of taking general business courses throughout the program or can select an area of concentration and focus approximately one-fourth of their studies in this subject.
3rd January 2016, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I have completed greduacation now I am confuse that what should I do either MHA or MBA ,so give me some guidance
3rd January 2016, 09:11 AM
Super Moderator

As you are saying that you are confuse between MHA & MBA

Master's of Business Administration in Healthcare (MBA)-

The curriculum includes subjects of Master's of Business Administration in Healthcare (MBA)-

such as accounting, finance, economics, marketing, management, strategy, and technology and information systems.

If you decide to pursue an MBA it will provide you a good salary package
average base salary of $90,000 to $113,000

for pursuing this course you have to declear the GMAT or GRE

Master's in Healthcare Administration (MHA)

If you decide to pursue MHA
You can earn more than $84,000 per year

.Health care is also the largest industry in the country and the second largest employer, offering 11 million jobs total.

There are so many opportunities available
Such as – you can do work within hospitals, physicians’ practices, health insurance companies, nursing homes and a variety of other health-centric environments.

The main difference between an MBA and an MHA is that the former gives students a broader understanding of general business practices rather than those specific to the health care industry.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in