2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

MHA Course In IGNOU

I am going to join Master of Science (Hospitality Administration) (MHA) course from Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) . Please tell me what is the time duration of this course and what is its course fee ? Can you provide me admission procedure for MHA in IGNOU ??????
Similar Threads
Thread
DCE from IGNOU
MBA hhm ignou
MBA IT From IGNOU
Nac mit ignou
Ignou aom 1
Jss ignou
Ignou kkd
BTC from IGNOU
Amt-01 ignou
Ignou mps
MBA at IGNOU
Ignou tn
Rbu ignou
B.Ed with IGNOU
Ignou jdt
MBA IT from IGNOU
MFM In IGNOU
MBA in TQM from IGNOU
BPP Course in IGNOU
B.Ed From IGNOU
6th July 2018, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Re: MHA Course In IGNOU

I want to do MHA Course in Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) so will you please provide me the details of the program?
6th July 2018, 09:25 AM
Super Moderator

The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) offers Master of Science (Hospitality Administration) (MHA) program

Master of Science (Hospitality Administration) (MHA)

This programme has been designed to provide technical and professional expertise in the areas of managing the hotel and hospitality services.

This is a unique programme offered in collaboration with the National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) as a pilot project.

The Masters Programme in Hotel and Hospitality Services is a two-year degree programme.

There will be regular classes at the four designated institutes.

Minimum Duration: 2 Years

Maximum Duration: 4 Years

Eligibility:

B.Sc. Degree in Hospitality and Hotel Administration from NCHMCT and IGNOU; OR Bachelors Degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from AICTE approved Institutes affiliated with recognized Universities;

Or

3-Year Diploma in Hotel Management from NCHMCT + Graduation in any stream;

Or

Faculty for Hotel Management Institutes fulfilling any of the above qualifications with minimum two years of teaching/industry experience

Programme Fee:

Rs. 10,000/-per semester for IGNOU component. NCHMCT to charge its own fees.

Contact-

Indira Gandhi National Open University
IGNOU Residential Campus Road, Maidan Garhi, Maidan Garhi, Chhattarpur, New Delhi, Delhi 110068
011 2953 2741
17th August 2018, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Hi buddy I want to do Master in Health Administration (MHA) from Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) and for the same here looking for its admission criteria ??
17th August 2018, 02:46 PM
Super Moderator

As you want to do Master in Health Administration (MHA) from Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) , so here I am giving bellow require info :

Program offered

Master of Science (Hospitality Administration) (MHA)

Minimum Duration: 2 Years
Maximum Duration: 4 Years
Course Fee: Rs. 10,000

Eligibility:

B.Sc. Degree in Hospitality and Hotel Administration from NCHMCT and IGNOU; OR Bachelors Degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from AICTE approved Institutes affiliated with recognized Universities;

Or

3-Year Diploma in Hotel Management from NCHMCT + Graduation in any stream;

Or

Faculty for Hotel Management Institutes fulfilling any of the above qualifications with minimum two years of teaching/industry experience.

Address

Indira Gandhi National Open University
Maidan Ghari
City : New Delhi
Contact No : 011-29532098
Contact Email : registrar@ignou.ac.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in