2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th April 2015, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

MGKVP Syllabus BSC 3rd Year

I am B.Sc 3rd Year student at the MGKVP. I lost my syllabus given by my teacher. I need it very urgently. Please share the MGKVP B.Sc 3rd Year syllabus to me so I can start my preparation for my upcoming tem exam? All help are appreciated.
Similar Threads
Thread
BCA Syllabus MGKVP
MGKVP BA IInd Year Result
MGKVP New Syllabus
MGKVP B.Com 3rd Year Subject
MGKVP BSc syllabus
MGKVP MSC Chemistry Syllabus
LLB Syllabus MGKVP
MGKVP BA Third Year
MGKVP B.Sc 1st Year Syllabus
MGKVP Med Entrance Syllabus
B.Com Syllabus of MGKVP
MGKVP BA 1st Year Result
BA 1st Year Result MGKVP
MGKVP ac in Syllabus
M.Ed Syllabus of MGKVP
MGKVP MA Final Year Result
Syllabus Of MGKVP
MGKVP Bcom 2nd Year Result
BA 3rd year result MGKVP
MGKVP LLB Syllabus
8th May 2018, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Re: MGKVP Syllabus BSC 3rd Year

Hello sir, Im student of Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi doing BSC. For final 3rd year Im looking for syllabus. Will you please provide me here Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi Syllabus BSC 3rd Year?
8th May 2018, 02:32 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MGKVP Syllabus BSC 3rd Year

The Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith University is organizes UG/PG exam for various courses like B.Com/BA/B.Sc/MA/BBA/MBA/Ph.D & others.

The Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith is one of the foremost public institutes located in Varanasi.

This institute established in 1921. This MDU is having more than 400+ affiliated colleges spread over six districts.

It offers many professional and academic courses in arts, science, commerce, law, computer and management.

B.Sc. (FIRST YEAR)
Max. Marks
PAPER I Lower Non Chordata (Protozoa- Helminths) 50
PAPER II Higher Non Chordata (Annelida- Echinodermata) 50
PAPER III Cell Biology and Genetics 50
PRACTICAL Practical Examination (based on theory papers) 50
TOTAL 200

Here is PDF for Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi Syllabus BSC 3rd Year:

Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi Syllabus BSC 3rd Year:

Paper III Circuit Fundamentals And Basic Electronics:

UNIT-I

Growth and decay of currents through inductive resistances, charging and discharging in R.C. and R.L.C. circuits, Time constant, Measurement of high resistance. A.C. Bridges, Maxwells and Scherings Bridges, Wien Bridge. THINLY, NORTON and Superposition theorems and their applications.
UNIT II
Semiconductors, intrinsic and extrinsic semiconductors, n-type and p-type semiconductors, unbiased diode forward bias and reverse bias diodes, diode as a rectifier, diode characteristics, zener diode, avalanche and zener breakdown, power supplies, rectifier, bridge rectifier, capacitor input filter, voltage regulation, zener regulator. Bipolar transistors, three doped regions, forward and reverse bias, DC alpha, DC beta transistor curves.
UNIT III
Transistor biasing circuits: base bias, emitter bias and voltage divider bias, DC load line. Basic AC equivalent circuits, low frequency model, small signal amplifiers, common emitter amplifier, common collector amplifiers, and common base amplifiers, current and voltage gain, R.C. coupled amplifier, gain, frequency response, equivalent circuit at low, medium and high frequencies, feedback principles.
UNIT-IV
Input and output impedance, transistor as an oscillator, general discussion and theory of Hartley oscillator only. Elements of transmission and reception, basic principles of amplitude modulation and demodulation. Principle and design of linear multimeters and their application, cathode ray oscillograph and its simple applications.

Last edited by sumit; 9th December 2019 at 12:29 PM.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in