2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th April 2018, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Re: MGCGV Chitrakoot Distance Result

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Result of the Distance MA Examination of the Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidyalaya Will you Please Provide It ?
20th April 2018, 02:55 PM
Super Moderator

Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidyalaya is a first rural university at Chitrakoot, India.It has been accredited Grade A by NAAC.

As you Asking for the result of the MA Examination of the Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidyalaya The Procedure to get the Distance MA Examination of the Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidyalaya is given below

Visit the Official site of the Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidyalaya

Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidyalaya

There At the right of the page you may get the Menu of result click on It , After clicking you may Redirect to the page from there you may get the Distance MA Examination of the Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidyalaya

For your convince Here I am giving you the Snapshot of that page

Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidyalaya Result

Contact Details :
Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot
Address: Chitrakoot, Satna, Madhya Pradesh 485334
Phone: 076702 65413
3rd October 2019, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

here I am looking for Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday University (MGCGV) latest published results so will you plz let me know how one can do check its result ??
3rd October 2019, 01:26 PM
Super Moderator

As you want here I am telling process to do check Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday University (MGCGV) latest published results.

Go to the Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday University (MGCGV) official website

Check latest published result link in important information section at the right hand side

As on 15.6.2019 following notification avail there
Distance Mode APPLICATION FOR RECOGNITION OF HEI / PROGRAMMES UNDER OPEN AND DISTANCE LEARNING MODE UGC (ODL) REGULATIONS, 2017
Tender_Dikshant
NIT_For_Computer_etc-17-Sep
National Seminar-27-28 Sep 2018
NIT_for_UV-VIS-11 Sep
NIT_for_Cartriedge-17-Sep
NIT_For_Computer_etc-17-Sep

Address
Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramodaya Vishwavidyalay
Chitrakoot, Satna, Madhya Pradesh
mgcgv@rediffmail.com
07670-265413

Quick Reply