2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd December 2014, 01:57 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MES Junior Engineer recruitment

MES stand for Military Engineering Services which provides cover works to our defence wings. As you asking when MES Junior Engineer recruitment notification will come, so I would like to tell you that this time no any news related to it available but last time its notification was published in 2013.

If they publish new notification then we will update you about it. Here I am providing common info for it.

Eligibility :

You must have a 3 year diploma in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Automobile engineering and must have had a continuous service of 5 years in the department or same field.

For check info about recruitment on its site you need to go on Military Engineering Services,

On its official site you can click on wahts new section

This time no any information of any recruitment :

Site image

Address
Military Engineer Services
AFI Bldg, Katol Road,Nehru Marg, Sadar, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440013

[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=Military+Engineering+Services+&hl=en&ll=21. 155078,79.080126&spn=0.010666,0.018454&sll=21.1254 98,81.914063&sspn=21.73369,37.792969&t=m&z=16&iwlo c=A[/MAP]
9th December 2015, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know what is the educational qualification required for Junior Engineer recruitment in MES so here can you please give me details ?
9th December 2015, 02:17 PM
Super Moderator

Hey as per my idea selection is done on the basis of exam and interview and here I am giving you details :-

Junior Engineer(Civil)

Age limit

Age should Not exceeding 30 years

Educational qualification

Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University (OR) Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Institute or University or Board; (AND) Two years experience in Planning, Execution and Maintenance of Civil Engineering works.

Junior Engineer (Electrical and Mechanical)

Age limit

Age should Not exceeding 30 years

Educational qualification

Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a recognised University; (OR) Three years diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a recognised Institute or University or Board; (AND) Two years experience in Planning, Execution and Maintenance of Electrical or Mechanical Engineering works.

Selection Methods:

Written Test (500 marks) and Interview (100 marks). The Exam will hold on 6th December 2015.

Candidates will be short listed for Interview on the basis of their total marks in the Written Examination in Paper- I&II.

Candidates will be recommended for appointment by the Commission on the basis of total marks in the Written Examination and Interview.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in