2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th January 2013, 11:34 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Merit List Msc.IT College in Patan

You are looking for Msc. IT merit list of Patna University so as on 23rd January 2013 its merit list is not available on official and any other site that’s why I am unable to provide you. Right now I have following merit list which I can provide you if you want:

Third Merit List of Patna Science College of (B.Sc. Part -1 (MATH) SC Category)
Third Merit List of Patna Science College of (B.Sc. Part -1 (MATH) BC-I Category)
Third Merit List of Patna Science College of (B.Sc. Part -1 (MATH) BC-I Category)
Third Merit List of Patna Science College of (B.Sc. Part -1 (MATH) BC-II Category)
Third Merit List of Patna Science College of (B.Sc. Part -1 (MATH) BC-II Category)
Third Merit List of Patna Science College of MATHS (B.Sc. Part - I) - General Category
Third Merit List of Patna Science College of BIOLOGY (B.Sc. Part - I)- General Category
Second Merit List (Guraranteed) of Patna Science College of MATHS (B.Sc. Part - I) - BC-I Category
Second Merit List (Guraranteed) of Patna Science College of MATHS (B.Sc. Part - I) - BC-II Category
Second Merit List (Guraranteed) of Patna Science College of MATHS (B.Sc. Part - I) - SC Category
Second Merit List (Guraranteed) of Patna Science College of MATHS (B.Sc. Part - I) - ST Category
Second Merit List (Non-Guraranteed) of Patna Science College of MATHS (B.Sc. Part - I) - BC-I Category
Second Merit List (Non-Guraranteed) of Patna Science College of MATHS (B.Sc. Part - I) - BC-II Category
Second Merit List (Non-Guraranteed) of Patna Science College of MATHS (B.Sc. Part - I) - SC Category
Second Merit List (Non-Guraranteed) of Patna Science College of MATHS (B.Sc. Part - I) - ST Category
Second Merit List (Guraranteed) of Patna Science College of BIOLOGY (B.Sc. Part - I) - BC-I Category
Second Merit List (Guraranteed) of Patna Science College of BIOLOGY (B.Sc. Part - I) - BC-II Category
Second Merit List (Guraranteed) of Patna Science College of BIOLOGY (B.Sc. Part - I) - SC Category
Second Merit List (Guraranteed) of Patna Science College of BIOLOGY (B.Sc. Part - I) - ST Category
Second Merit List (Non-Guraranteed) of Patna Science College of BIOLOGY (B.Sc. Part - I) - BC-I Category
Second Merit List (Non-Guraranteed) of Patna Science College of BIOLOGY (B.Sc. Part - I) - BC-II Category
Second Merit List (Non-Guraranteed) of Patna Science College of BIOLOGY (B.Sc. Part - I) - SC Category

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in