2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th August 2014, 01:28 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Merit cutoff of CIST Head Constable Ministerial

As you want to get the results and the merit cutoff of CRPF Head Constable Ministerial written exam so here it is for you:

Cut Off/ Merit List:-

Cut Off marks in written test aggregate marks obtained in all four parts together.
Cut Off marks is 40% for General Category and 35% for SC/ST/OBC candidates i.e 80 Marks for General Candidates and 70 Marks for SC/ST/OBC candidates, out of 200.

Result:

(1). Firstly go to the official website of CENTRAL RESERVE POLICE FORCE which looks like this image:

(2). Now on this page at the top you will find some tabs and from those tabs choose the tab of “Recruitment”

(3). Now you will be directed to the next page which looks like this image:

Now on this page you will have to choose the tab of “List of OBC candidate whose applications are transferred to GC-I Ajmer from Foy Sagar Road, GC-II Ajmer(Raj)” and a PDF file will come which here I am uploading it for you:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Merit cutoff of CRPF Head Constable Ministerial.pdf (1.73 MB, 4215 views)

Last edited by Arun Vats; 19th August 2014 at 01:31 PM.
19th May 2015, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

I am searching for the Merit cutoff of CIST Head Constable Ministerial? Can you please provide me Merit cutoff of CIST Head Constable Ministerial?
19th May 2015, 05:18 PM
Super Moderator

The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Ministerial last date for submission of application form was on 07th March 2015.

You are asking for the Merit cutoff of CIST Head Constable Ministerial. This is not published yet. Here I am providing you process from where you can get the CIST Head Constable Ministerial result when it is published.

Firstly you should need to go at the official website of the Central Industrial Security Force. This is looks like as follows:

When you visit at the above link you will find the Recruitment section at the right hand side of the page. Click on that this will opens the following page.

You will find the CIST Head Constable Ministerial result at this page.

Address:
Central Industrial Security Force - Ministry of Home Affairs
Palika Kendra, Jai Singh Marg, Hanuman Road Area, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001 ‎
011 2436 7502 ‎

Map
[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=Central+Industrial+Security+Force+&hl=en&ll =28.660466,77.214661&spn=0.353074,0.653&sll=21.125 857,79.070177&sspn=0.023458,0.040812&hq=Central+In dustrial+Security+Force&radius=15000&t=m&z=11&iwlo c=A[/MAP]
2nd December 2019, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Can you tell me about the cut off 2015 for Head Constable Ministerial Post recruitment in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)?
2nd December 2019, 09:38 AM
Super Moderator

Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) had conducted written exam for the posts of Head Constable (Ministerial) for Direct & LDCE Recruitment on 29 May, 05 June and 12 June, 2016 for the candidates qualified in initial stage (Physical Test) for Both Male & Female Candidates.

Cut off Marks/ Merit List:-

Cut off Marks of the Written exam will depend on total vacancies, level of exam & no. of candidates appear for the written exam. CISF fully hold the right to set the cut off marks for Objective Test. Cut Off may vary according to Category.

Male Candidates

Category Cut Off Marks (Expected)

General (UR) 65-70 Marks
OBC 60-65 Marks
SC 55-60 Marks
ST 52-55 Marks

Female Candidates

Category Cut Off Marks (Expected)

General (UR) 65-68 Marks
OBC 60-65 Marks
SC 52-55 Marks
ST 45-50 Marks

Written Exam:-

Written Test was conducted for 700 Head Constable (Male/ Female) Posts. 597 Vacancies were for Open Market Candidates & 103 Vacancies were for Departmental Candidates.

Objective type question paper was to be answered on OMR sheet of 100 marks of 02 hours duration containing 100 questions on General Intelligence, General Studies/ Elementary science, General English or Hindi and Arithmetic.

CISF took that Exam on various Centers for North Zone, East Zone, West Zone, South Zone and North East Zone.

Candidates have to secure minimum qualifying marks to appear for Skill Test on Computer. There will be No Interview for this Post.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in