2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th November 2015, 02:51 PM
Super Moderator

Merchant Navy MBA Course

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is Merchant navy MBA course discussion page. Here you can discuss about Merchant navy MBA course in details. Please ask your question about Merchant navy MBA course in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
Similar Threads
Thread
Merchant Navy after B.Com
Merchant navy
MBA Merchant Navy
Merchant Navy after B.E ECE
Difference Between Indian Navy And Merchant Navy
Merchant Navy MBA Course
Merchant Navy after XII
Job in Merchant Navy, How to get
Merchant Navy Forms
Merchant Navy Eligibility
Merchant Navy after Graduation
Top merchant navy colleges
Merchant Navy after 10th with 60%
Colleges for Merchant Navy
Merchant Navy after 12th in PCM
Procedure for Merchant Navy and exams for Merchant Navy
Salaries after Merchant Navy
How to get admission in Merchant Navy
Admission in Merchant Navy / Indian Navy after b.sc
Joining in merchant navy after B.E
28th June 2018, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Re: Merchant navy MBA course

Hii sir, I am a Merchant Navy Officer I Wants to do MBA Program Will you Please tell Me What MBA Specialization I may Opt to do ?
28th June 2018, 02:50 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Merchant navy MBA course

According to Me you may Go for MBA Shipping And Logistics Management How Iy Will be beneficial for you Lets discuss About It ,
To begin with, the MBA offers not only advanced instruction in business, but also across many areas that would be very relevant to Merchant Navy professionals.

These are not just the traditional operations or supply chain aspects but also other vistas such as leadership and strategy roles which value the experience that Merchant Navy professionals bring in working in a very global environment.

About the MBA Supply Chain And Logistic Management

Master of Business Administration is one the most sought-after courses which can be attained by students of any stream. Logistics is the management of the flow of goods between the point of origin and the point of use to meet the requirements of customers or corporations. Second, Supply Chain Management that is the management of a network of interconnected businesses involved in the ultimate provision of product and service packages required by end customers

Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed a bachelors degree in any stream from a recognised university board in India or its equivalent any other.

Career Scope :

After Completing your MBA you may Find the Jobs in the Following Areas for the Following Posts

Employment Areas

Colleges & Universities
Freight & Transportation Companies
Inventory Control Units
Process Management Units
Vendor Development Units
Warehousing & Distribution Units

Job Types

Assistant Manager
Executive Director & Head
Head of Supply
Hotel and Catering Manager
Logistic Trainee
Logistics
Manager & Director
Manager & Director
Material Manager
Sale-purchase Assist. Manager
Teacher & Professor
9th August 2021, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Re: Merchant Navy MBA Course

hello sir/mam
I have completed my graduation in b.com now I am searching job in merchant navy can I have any option regarding this?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in