2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

11th April 2015, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Medical Date of SSC Constable

I get the call letter for interview and medical test of Staff selection Commission (SSC) for recruitment on constable post . But date for medical test is not mentioned by SSC on this call letter . will you tell me which date is decided by the SSC to medical test for Constable post ?
Similar Threads
Thread
RPF Constable PET Exam Date
RPF constable physical date
RRB Gorakhpur RPF Constable Exam Date
RPF Constable Test Date
RPF Gorakhpur Constable Interview Date
ITBP Head Constable Telecommunication Medical Date
RPF Constable Result Date
CISF Head Constable Typing Date
CRPF Recruitment-14 Constable Last Date
CRPF Constable Medical Result
CISF Constable Fire Medical Date
CRPF Head Constable Exam Date
CRPF Head Constable Test Date
ITBP head constable medical date
RPF Constable Medical Standard
RPF Constable Written Exam Date
RPF Constable Exam Date Gorakhpur
ITBP Head Constable Medical Result
RPF Constable Medical Date
Constable Exam Date
19th July 2018, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Re: Medical Date of SSC Constable

Hii sir, I Wants to Know the Date of the SSC Constable Medical Examination Will you Please Provide It ?
19th July 2018, 02:00 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Medical Date of SSC Constable

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to conduct Physical Test of GD-Constable (Male & Female) candidates found eligible in online application. The Physical Standard Test (PST) is conducted to check Height/ Weight and Chest of the candidate.

Examination Pattern :

Selection Process: Phase-I: Physical Test and Physical Measurement Test (PST/ PET), Phase-II: Written Test, Phase-III: Medical Test
Exam Type: Multiple Choice Objective Type
Total Marks: 100 (Single Paper) with 4 sections.
Time Duration: 2 hours

The Dates to Apply for the Exam is Passed Away Here I am Sharing With you Some Information About the SSC Constable Medical Examination

Medical Examination:

The candidates must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein and squint in eyes. They must be in good mental and physical health for duties in all places including in high altitude and be fit to serve in border areas with extreme climatic conditions and must be free from any defect likely to interfere with efficient performance of the duties.

The selected candidates will be medically examined by the medical boards constituted by the CAPFs to assess their physical and medical fitness as prescribed in the eligibility conditions.

Those who do not produce domicile certificate will not be allowed to appear for medical examination.

Medical Test (X-Ray & laboratory) shall be conducted only for such candidates who are found fit after passing through all the level of tests.

In case of medical examination, temporary unfitness will not be allowed. However, any female candidate who during the medical examination is found to be pregnant of twelve weeks standing or above, shall be declared temporarily unfit and her medical examination held in abeyance until the confinement is over.

Candidates declared unfit may file an appeal/representation to the designated authority in the CAPFs within 15 days of declaring him/her unfit by the medical board.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in