2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd May 2020, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Re: ME in Amravati University

Can you provide me the Syllabus M.E. (Full Time) Electronics & Telecommunication (C.G.S) of Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University?
3rd May 2020, 03:10 PM
Super Moderator

Re: ME in Amravati University

The Syllabus M.E. (Full Time) Electronics & Telecommunication (C.G.S) of Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University is as follows:

SEMESTER I - 1ENTC1 ADVANCED OPTICAL COMMUNICATION

SECTION – A

Unit I : Optical Fibre basics and Transmission Characteristics:-
Prorogation of light in planer and circular optical waveguides, Numerical Aperture, Modes in optical fibres, Attenuation in single and multimode fibres, Inter-modal and chromatic dispersion of single mode and multi-mode fibres, Waveguide dispersion, Bandwidth of single mode and multimode fibres, Polarization mode dispersion, Dispersion Compensation fibres, Techniques for reducing fiber losses.

Unit II : Optical Sources, Detectors and Optical fibre measurements
Optical Sources: Absorption & emission of radiation, Einstein Relations, Population inversion, Optical feedback and LASER oscillations, Threshold Conditions, Principles of LASER diode, characteristic and efficiency, Semiconductor injection LASER, Injection LASER characteristics.
Optical Detectors: Optical Detection principles, PIN photodiode, Avalanche photodiodes, Metal semiconductor photo detectors, Noise in P-N photo diode. Measurements: Fibre attenuation measurement, Fibre dispersion measurement, Fibre reflective index profile measurement, Fibre cut-off wavelength measurement, Fibre NA and diameter measurement, Reflectance and optical return losses , field measurement.

Syllabus M.E. (FT) Electronics & Telecommunication Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in