2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st May 2015, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

MDU Rohtak New Job

Can you give me the application form to apply for the new job of the MDU Rohtak? I am un employed from the long time and I need a job so my friend told me about the MDU Rohtak new vacancy? Please give me the notification of the job also.
Similar Threads
Thread
MDU Rohtak Rohtak Result
Msc(CS) From MDU Rohtak
BFA from MDU Rohtak
MDU Rohtak-DSW
MCA From MDU Rohtak
B.Ed at MDU Rohtak
MDU DDE Rohtak
SBI MDU Rohtak
LLB MDU Rohtak
MBA From MDU Rohtak
B.Ed From MDU Rohtak
BBA from MDU Rohtak
IIM Rohtak WAT PI
LPU Rohtak
IIM Rohtak Cut Off
MDU of Rohtak
Phd in Law from MDU Rohtak
BCA From MDU Rohtak
Phd in MDU Rohtak
IIM Rohtak Images IIM Rohtak images IIM Rohtak infusion
2nd December 2015, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Re: MDU Rohtak New Job

Hello sir I want to know about new vacancies declared by MDU rohtak so here can you please give me details ?
2nd December 2015, 02:30 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MDU Rohtak New Job

Hey as Maharshi Dayanand University is a university in Rohtak, Haryana, India. It is accredited by NAAC

Here I am giving you details :-
Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU), Rohtak has published a notification for the recruitment of 96 Budgeted and Self Financing Scheme vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application format on or before 13-11-2015.

Assistant Professor:

Associate Professor:

Training Placement Officer:

Age Limit:
Candidates maximum age limit is 50 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.

Educational Qualification:
Candidates should possess Ph.D Degree in concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline for professor and associate professor and Master Degree in the Computer Science or an equivalent Degree or Master Degree in Mathematics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Operations Research/ Physics and Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science or any recognized University with good academic record for assistant professor

Selection Process:
Candidates will be called for interview
Application Fee:
Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- (Rs. 125/- for SC/ BC) and through demand draft drawn in favour of Finance Officer, MDU, Rohtak. No fee for ESM and PwD candidates of Haryana State only.

How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send their application along with DD and attested copies of relevant certificates to the Under Secretary to Government of Haryana, Higher Education Department, Panchakula on or before 13-11-2015.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 13-11-2015.
Address:

Delhi Road, University Secretariat,
Rohtak, Haryana 124001
Phone: 01262 393 596

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in