2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd May 2015, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

MDU Prospectus

Give me the official prospectus of Ph.D Program of MDU Rohtak. I want important dates for admission and Entrance Test for Ph.D Program. So pls provide me latest important dates and also give detailed syllabus for Entrance Exam. Can I get list of all Examination Centres in the prospectus of MDU Rohtak?
Similar Threads
Thread
LPU Prospectus
BHU UET Prospectus
MBA uon prospectus
Prospectus of BFUHS
Prospectus Of ILI Delhi
NMIMS Prospectus
PTU Prospectus
PU Chd Prospectus
CA CPT prospectus
SMU MBA Prospectus
UON MBA Prospectus
BUP MBA prospectus
Job Prospectus After MCA
Job Prospectus After MBA
JNU Prospectus Pdf
JIPMER Prospectus
IMS BHU Prospectus
Job Prospectus After BCA
Job prospectus of BSW & MSW course
The Prospectus For JEE
13th February 2020, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Re: MDU Prospectus

Can you tell me where on the official website of Maharshi Dayanand University will I get B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) Program Prospectus as I want to download it?
13th February 2020, 09:17 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MDU Prospectus

To get B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) Program Prospectus on the official website of Maharshi Dayanand University follow the below given steps:

Visit the official website of Maharshi Dayanand University

Click to Prospectus under Admissions on the mid of the home page

On the new page, you will get the Prospectus

That page will look like this:

Eligibility conditions for Admission to B.Ed. Course

Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor Degree and /or in the Master Degree or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto are eligible for admission to the programme.

Note:
(i) There shall be no rounding off of percentage of marks of the qualifying exam from 0.5% and above to next higher number for determining the eligibility i.e. 49.5% and above will not be rounded off to 50%.
(ii) 45% marks for SC/ST candidates of Haryana State only.
(iii) 45%marksforBlind /Persons with Disabilities and visually/Hearing Impaired candidates.
(iv) If one has passed the Master Degree Exam also after Bachelor Degree, the higher percentage of marks obtained in either of the two will be taken into consideration while preparing the merit
(v) Compartmental candidates will not be allowed admission in B.Ed.(Regular Course)in any case.
(vi) Cut off date for eligibility will be the last date/time of online choice filling.
(vii) One year PG diploma in any subject will not be considered equivalent to Master's Degree.

Contact Detail:
Maharshi Dayanand University,
Near Delhi Bypass, Rohtak, Haryana 124001
Vice Chancellor: 01262-274327

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in