2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

13th April 2015, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

MDU Notice Board

Hello sir I am student of MDU (Maharshi Dayanand University) and from there I am pursuing my masters. Can you please tell me the process to get the all notices of the MDU form the official web portal of the MDU University so that I can regularly updated with the latest news and notification of the MDU?
Similar Threads
Thread
Notice Board Of Burdwan University
TIFR Ooty Notice Board
Kalyani University Notice Board
Vidyasagar University DDE Notice Board
Notice Board Of PTU
SLIET Notice Board
Notice board of SKBU
PTU Notice Board
DRDO Notice Board
PU Chd Notice Board
Notice Board Of DDUGU
WBSU Notice Board
CCS University Notice Board
GADVASU Notice Board
IITG Notice Board
ONGC Recruitment Notice Board
TIFR Notice Board
IIT Patna Notice Board
RRB Allahabad Notice Board
TNP IIT KGP Notice Board
16th August 2018, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Re: MDU Notice Board

Hello sir, Im student of Maharshi Dayanand University. Will you please tell me where from I can get notices of Maharshi Dayanand University? Please give me notice board of Maharshi Dayanand University?
16th August 2018, 11:55 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MDU Notice Board

The Maharshi Dayanand University has a notice board for provides all current and previous notices.

The Maharshi Dayanand University is a university in Rohtak, Haryana, India. It is accredited with an 'A' grade by NAAC.

The Maharshi Dayanand University is provides its notice with date wise. In notice board section all current and old notices are presents.

Get current notice board of Maharshi Dayanand University:

Current notice board of Maharshi Dayanand University:
As on August 2018:

Submission of Continuation/extension fee for the session 2018-19

Regarding Annual Report with regard to change in Management, Teaching and Non-Teaching staff

Regarding suspension of distance degree earned in the field of Engineering & Technology as per the judgment of Supreme Court of India under SLP 19807-19808 of 2102 decided in November 2017

List of regular teaching staff including Principal

Forwarding the cases of Senior Scale Selection Grade

Internal (Sessional) online Panel B.Ed. ( Two Years Course) 2nd Year (Including B.Ed. Spl Edn) have been reopened from 12/07/2017 to 25/07/2017. Late fee will be charged after 25/07/2017

Extension in last date upto 14.07.2017 for submission of proposal regarding grant of provisional affiliation for Opening of New Degree / Engineering/ Management/ Law Colleges / New Course(s) /Additional intake for the session 2017-18 only

Admission to BBA and BCA Course in the session 2017-18 in Engineering Colloge Only.

Instructions regarding not charging of excess fee, refund of fees and retention of original certificates

Regarding Special Chance for B.Engg./B.Tech. Students to clear the degree

Supply of Copies of advertisements for teaching and non-teaching posts

Extension in Last Date upto 02.06.2017 regarding Affiliation etc.

MOST URGENT: Public Notice and Other details relating to Savera College of Architecture and Savera Group of Institutions, Farukhnagar, Gurgaon

Reviewing of policy regarding Provisional N.O.C's to Self Finance Degree Colleges in the state of Haryana

Innovation Research Project For All India Universities North Zone Convention

Minutes of the meeting of Vice-Chancellor's held on 8.1.2016 under the Chairmanship of Additional Chief Secretary Higher Education Dept.

16 Weeks School Internship for B.Ed. 2nd Year Students 2016-17 Session

Press Note: Regarding Upload Internal Assesment Awards

Schedule for Payment of one time fees (Techno Management/Youth Festival/Sport Entry Fees) from Affiliated colleges

Seats in lateral entry courses

Submission of application along with requisite fee for Introduction of new course/increase in seats/Extension/Continuation in Provisional affiliation for the academic session 2017-18

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in