2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

MDU Kalgoorlie

I want to know about MDU (Metres Down Under) Company which is located in Kalgoorlie WA 6430, Australia so please give me detailed information including its full contact details, phone number and map for directions? Also tell me about its functioning?
21st August 2018, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

Re: MDU Kalgoorlie

Can you tell me about the services offered by the Company - Metres Down Under Pty Ltd? Also provide me the contact details of Metres Down Under Pty Ltd in Kalgoorlie?
21st August 2018, 08:54 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MDU Kalgoorlie

The Company - Metres Down Under Pty Ltd - was started in 1997 and currently owns and operates a versatile fleet of modern underground ITH drill rigs.

Metres Down Under have extensive technical and practical experience in all aspects of underground design, drilling and blasting using ITH technology and have built up an excellent reputation for completing projects on time and in a professional manner.

Services Offered

V30 Raise Drilling
V30 Raises are drilled with our Cubex drill rigs using the Machines Roger V30 drill.
The raises are 760mm diameter and can be drilled blind up, blind down or standard pullback.
V30 Raises are suitable for slots, vent shafts and escapeways.

Linear Slot Raises
Linear Slot Drilling is a drilling method which creates a series of joined drill holes for use as a relief void in longhole rise excavation.
This method is suited for short length rises where ground conditions are competent.

Conventional Longhole Rises
Conventional longhole rise excavation relies on the use of carefully planned, closely spaced and accurately drilled holes to create a relief void or burn.
Metres Down Under have a wide range of standard designs available if required.

Reverse Circulation Drilling
Underground reverse circulation drilling is an economical and fast drillhole sampling method for use in orebody delineation, ore reserve calculations and general exploration drilling.
Metres Down Under have applied years of surface reverse circulation drilling experience and modified the procedures for underground.

Production Drilling
Production holes and service holes can be drilled through 360 degrees. We have diesel or electric powered drill rigs to suit the work site and can drill holes from 90mm up to 250mm in diameter.
Metres Down Under can provide free to air high volume/high pressure air compressors, or can use electric booster compressors if sufficient mine air is available.

Contact Detail:

Metres Down Under Pty Ltd
PO Box 1598
Kalgoorlie 6430
Western Australia
Phone: 08-90932666
Fax: 08-90934460
Email: mdu@mdudrill.com.au

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in