2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

MDU Artist

I am the student of Master Visual Art (Painting) in Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak and want to know the minimum passing marks for each practical paper and theory papers of MVU (Painting) in Maharshi Dayanand University? Also provide me its syllabus?
Similar Threads
Thread
How To Become A Famous Artist
How To Become Voice Over Artist
Voice over Artist Salary
3D Artist
Professional Makeup Artist Schools
10th August 2018, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

Re: MDU Artist

Hello sir, to become artist I want to get art degree from Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak. Is there any one can provide me art courses at Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak?
10th August 2018, 09:16 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MDU Artist

Yes the Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak is admitted candidates for visual arts. The degree in art is giving opportunity to become a good artist.

The Visual arts is provides degree to fully understand the meaning and context of Visual Arts for the advancement of human knowledge and finding ways and means through which the life of people could be enriched.

The main aims of the Deptt. is to provide the artistic and cultural atmosphere to students during the academic courses which could generate good artistic qualities.

This department is improve the vision of students, faculty and the public at large through the artistic activities such as group/solo art exhibitions, educational tours, art workshops, seminars etc.

Offered courses:

M.A. (Drawing & Painting)

M.F.A. (Painting)-6 years integrated course

The MDU is offering Teaching and pedagogy through live demonstrations and Power Point Presentations; well equipped classrooms and Departmental library with computer and internet facilities; Hostels; University Merit and Research Scholarships.

Apply for admission in MDU:

Subjects

Foundation Course of Painting,
History of Arts,
Aesthetics & Appreciation of Arts,
Design,
Clay Modelling,
Graphics Art,
Nature Study,
Landscape painting,
Creative Painting,
Portraiture,