2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th April 2016, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

MDP Vs MBA

Sir I have done my graduation now thinking to go for the Post graduation courses so little bit confuse between the Management Development Program MDP and the MBA
15th April 2016, 10:34 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MDP Vs MBA

Hey buddy The MBA is a professional degree.

Business schools in many countries offer programs tailored to full-time, part-time, executive, and distance learning students, many with specialized concentrations.

Accreditation bodies specifically for MBA programs ensure consistency and quality of education.

Hey buddy the MDP are short-duration management development programs delivered through interactive distance learning platform.

These programs are designed for executive development without demanding participants to take a break from work or having to travel

Management Development Programs are designed to

Gain an overall perspective for decision making by integrating functional and general
Management approaches

Provide working executives with state-of-art concepts and practices in management

Provide insights into managerial concepts and techniques relevant for formulating and
Implementing strategies in various functional areas

Well in my opinion you should go for the MBA if you are considering for the long term career

Eligibility for the MBA

You should have done graduation from a recognized university

You should have scored at least 50%

Entrance Exam

CAT
XAT
MAT
FIIT

Tags
short term

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in