2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th August 2015, 03:27 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MCOM Syllabus MDU Rohtak

You need Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak M.Com course syllabus, here I am giving:

M.Com

1st SEM
Management Accounting-I
Principles of Management
Business Environment-I
Managerial Economics-I
Statistical Analysis for Business
Computer Applications to Business-

2nd SEM
Management Accounting-II
Organisational Behaviour
Business Environment-II
Managerial Economics-II
Quantitative Techniques for
Managerial Decisions
Computer Applications to Business-I

For detailed syllabus here is attachment:

Attached Files
File Type: pdf MDU Rohtak M.Com syllabus.pdf (260.4 KB, 658 views)
27th August 2019, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Hi buddy here I am looking for Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) Rohtak M.com program syllabus so will you plz provide me same here ??
27th August 2019, 10:33 AM
Super Moderator

As you are asking for Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) Rohtak M.com program syllabus so on your demand I am providing same here :

Accounting Standards and Financial Reporting
Paper Code: 16MCO21C1
Time: 3 hours Max. Marks: 80
Credits: 4:1:0= 05
Note:The examiner shall set nine questions in all covering the whole syllabus. Question No.1 will be
compulsory covering all the units and shall carry 8 small questions of two marks each. The rest of the
eight questions will be set from all the four units. The examiner will set two questions from each unit out
of which the candidate shall attempt four questions selecting one question from each unit. All questions
shall carry 16 marks each.
Unit-I
Accounting Standards: Meaning, Objectives, Benefits, Scope; Stages and Process of Standards
settings in India, Accounting Standards issued by ICAI, Compliance and Applicability of
Accounting Standards in India, The Companies (Indian Accounting Standards) Rules, 2015
Unit-II
International Financial Reporting Standards: Meaning, History, Objectives, Scope; Convergence
of Indian Accounting Standards with IFRS: Current Status and Challenges; IASB: History,
Objectives, Scope; FASB: History and its Pronouncements. Harmonization in Accounting and
Reporting.
Unit-III
Financial Disclosures and Reporting: Objectives and Concepts, Developments on Financial
Reporting Objectives: True blood Report, Corporate Report, Stamp Report, IASBs and FASBs
Conceptual Framework, Corporate Annual Report, Segment Reporting and Interim Financial
Reporting.
Unit-IV
Financial Reporting by Mutual funds, Non-banking finance companies, Merchant bankers
Contemporary Issues in Accounting:- Human Resource Accounting, Corporate Social Reporting,
Forensic Accounting and Reporting. Environmental Reporting.

Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) Rohtak M.com program syllabus

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in