2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th November 2015, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

MCA UGC NET Syllabus

I am interested in the field of teaching and for this I have decided to give the MCA UGC NET Exam looking for the syllabus. Will you tell me what the eligibility and qualification required to apply for this exam and provide me MCA UGC NET Syllabus?
Similar Threads
Thread
Solapur University Syllabus BCA Syllabus BCA
RPSC II Grade Syllabus Teacher Syllabus
LIC Exam Syllabus DSE AAO Syllabus
Exam pattern of GATE and syllabus of GATE syllabus of Electrical Engineering
WBUT syllabus BBA syllabus
WBUT Ac Syllabus MBA Old Syllabus
29th November 2015, 10:02 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MCA UGC NET Syllabus

Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) takes the National Eligibility Test (NET) for determining the eligibility for Assistant Professor both in Indian universities and colleges.

Eligibility:

Junior Research Fellowship: The age limit for JRF is 28 years of age.
Lectureship: There is no upper age limit for applying for lectureship eligibility.

Qualification:

Those who have secured at least 55% marks in master degree

Scheme of exam:

Paper-1 : General paper - Which is common to all candidates (60 questions out of which the candidate is supposed to mark only 50 objective questions(50x2=100marks)) (This paper consists of stuff from history, polity, environment, aptitude, current affairs, english, teaching, etc.)

Paper-2 : This paper is related to subject studied by the candidate at post graduate level(Ex.Computer Science and applications) (50 objective questions (50x2=100marks))

Paper-3 : This paper consists of 75 objective type questions related to the candidates post graduate degree(Ex.:Computer Science and applications) (75x2=150marks)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in