2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th November 2014, 10:03 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MBBS seats in Manipal University

Here I am giving you the info about the Kasturba Medical College which is affiliated to Manipal University

Number of seats for MBBS – 250
Number of students who are on the roll – 2041

Admission Procedure
Admissions to the MBBS course take place on the basis of the entrance examination that is conducted by the Medical Council of India.

Fee Structure
MBBS – INR 28,22,500 (Total course fee)

Departments:
Community Medicine
Forensic Medicine
Anatomy
Cardiology
Medical Oncology
E.N.T
Pathology
Pediatrics
Neurology
Orthopedics
Medicine
Neurosurgery
Urology
Surgical Oncology
Radiology
Psychiatry
Ophthalmology
Pharmacology
Nephrology
Radiotherapy and Oncology
Physiology
Yoga
Plastic surgery
Dermatology
Gastroenterology
Biochemistry
Anesthesiology
Clinical Psychology
Immuno Hematology and Blood Transfusion
Pulmonary Medicine
Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery
Ayurveda
Microbiology
Physical Education
Pediatric Surgery
Surgery
Obstetrics and Gynaecology

Contact Details:
Kasturba Medical College
State Highway 65, Madhav Nagar, Manipal, Karnataka 576104 ‎
0820 292 2532 ‎

Map location:
[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=Kasturba+Medical+College+&hl=en&ll=13.35552 9,74.789879&spn=0.009207,0.015278&sll=23.241169,87 .851229&sspn=0.008695,0.015278&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A[/MAP]
18th March 2015, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Can you tell me about the MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery) seats in Manipal University as I want to check my position accordingly?
18th March 2015, 11:46 AM
Super Moderator

Manipal University conducts MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery) course through Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore through MU OET (Manipal University Online Entrance Test).

The number of MBBS seats for Manipal University Online Entrance Test in Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore is 250.

Eligibility

Duration: 4 ½ years plus 1 year compulsory rotating internship.

Citizenship: Indian nationals.

Date of Birth: Minimum 17 years at the time of admisison

Qualification: Pass in 10+2, A level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together.

Entrance Test Pattern

Entrance Test Type: Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU-OET).

Test Syllabus: Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General English include questions based on the 10+2 Syllabus followed by major 10+2Boards/Universities. Click Here for the Online Entrance Test Syllabus.

Pattern: Group 1: Applicable to MBBS / BDS / BPharm / PharmD courses. Duration - 2.30 hours, Questions-200 (MCQ).The approximate distribution of questions is as follows:

Physics - 50, Chemistry - 50, Biology-70, English & General Aptitude-30.

Admissions

General Category: Admissions are done on the basis of rank in the All India Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU-OET).

Note: Only candidates who have secured minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in All India Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU-OET) will be considered for admissions.

Foreign/NRI Category: Admissions are done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination
12th September 2019, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Hi buddy here I have come to collect info related to MBBS seats in Manipal University so will you plz let me know about the same , as my one of the friend asking for it ???
12th September 2019, 09:49 AM
Super Moderator

As you want here I am MBBS seats in Manipal University so for the same here I am giving bellow Manipal University MBBS admitted students list for your idea ??

Eligibility
Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)

Duration : 4 years plus 1 year compulsory rotating internship.

General / Foreign / NRI Category: Pass in 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology and English from a recognized Board, with a minimum 50 % marks individually in Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology / Biotechnology.

Course Fee
Indian (Rs) International (USD)
MBBS 5,850,000 229,500
*Fees are subject to change without notice. The fees at the time of admission is the actual fees payable. Disputes, if any, will be redressed under the University rules and regulations.
**In addition to the above fees candidates have to pay refundable caution deposit of Rs. 10,000/-(Indian) USD 200 (International) along with the first installment fees.

Contact info:
Indian Admissions
Director, Admissions
manipal.edu, Manipal 576104, Karnataka, India
Tel: +91-92437-77733
e-mail: admissions@manipal.edu

International Admissions (Undergraduate Program)
Deputy Director
International Admissions
manipal.edu, Manipal 576104, Karnataka, India
Tel: +91-820-2922400/ 2571000
e-mail: foradmission@manipal.edu
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Manipal University MBBS admitted students list 2019.pdf (1.42 MB, 180 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in