2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

21st July 2018, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Re: Mbarara University Of Science Technology Uganda

Hii sir, I Wants to do BBA From the Mbarara University Of Science Technology Uganda Will you Please Provide me the Detail of the BBA Course of the University ?
21st July 2018, 11:43 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Mbarara University Of Science Technology Uganda

Mbarara University of Science & Technology, commonly known as Mbarara University, is a public university in Uganda. Mbarara University commenced student intake and instruction in 1989

The Details of the BBA Course of the Mbarara University Of Science Technology is given below

About BBA

The Faculty of Business and Management Sciences has been offering a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) programme since 2008. The programme is designed to equip students with knowledge, and technical skills for entrepreneurial and organisational development.

Duration : 3 year

Curriculum Details

The BBA Academic programme consists of a set of Courses, which will be offered in order to qualify for the award of a Degree. In total a BBA student will study and pass 35/36 courses to qualify for the award of a BBA degree.

Admission By Direct Entry :

To qualify for admission one should have:

(i) Uganda Certificate of Education or its equivalent and have got at least six passes but with a credit in mathematics.

(ii) At least two (2) principal passes at Advanced Level at the same sitting. The essential subjects for BBA are Economics, Mathematics, and Geography. The relevant subjects are Physics, History, Literature and Divinity. The desirable subjects are Chemistry, General paper and Sub-Math.

iii) Show evidence of attendance at a course of general studies in preparation of the general paper of the Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education.

For more Information you may Contact to the Mbarara University of
Science and Technology the contact details Are given below

Contact Details :
Mbarara University of
Science and Technology
P.O BOX 1410,
Mbarara, Uganda
Tel: +256-4854-21373

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in