2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th November 2015, 03:22 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Mbali and Black Boy Chapter 1

As you want pdf file of Kim Mbali & One Smart Black Boy Venda Flirt Mate Chapter 1 so here I am attaching that pdf file which is free for download……

Here I am putting some content out from the file…

Kim Mbali & One Smart Black Boy Venda Flirt Mate Chapter 1

“Father God, we pray for the food that we are about to eat, in Jesus’ name, amen…” I prayed. “Amen” the family said. “You know ever since I’ve known you, you’ve always had the same prayer continuously!” Lunathi said. “And what’s that suppose to mean?” I asked. “Just saying, maybe it would be better if you could spice things a little sometimes you know…” she said. “Is this about the prayer are you indirectly trying to tell me something?” I asked. “Why would I want to tell you something indirectly? If I wanted to tell you something indirectly I would have done so, don’t you think?” She asked. Looking at her, she is totally not the woman I fell in love with before we got married, or was I ever in love with her? “Anyway since you ask then maybe I should just say it, your daily routine is quite boring to be honest, I know what you are going to do, when and how, I know what kind of shoes you are going to wear on Monday, I know what time you are coming back home on Fridays, I know what show you watch on TV every Wednesday, I know everything about you Funi, and that’s just… boring!

Lunathi never used to be this outspoken person, she was one of those women who would spend the whole day reading, doing her chores and go shopping, doing it all silently, minding her own business without bothering anyone. Now things have changed, in fact she is quite the opposite of the woman I married six years ago! Some people say we married way too soon, some say that we are quite opposite from each other, while some even blame it all on cultural diversity. I am a Venda guy, well not that I can speak fluent Venda, but being a pastor’s kid, my childhood has been a rollercoaster, I never really had the chance to connect with my roots! Being a pastor’s kid means you are always busy, I have been busy all my life, in essence my father was the one who was busy, not me, but I was expected to join him in whatever he does simply because I am the offspring and I’m expected to take over once the old man is old or no more. At first, when you are still young and hear the news, you get excited and all, you know how any challenge or anything new to your ears when you are young is simply amazing!

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in