2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th March 2013, 05:16 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA From YMCA Faridabad

You want to know admission procedure and syllabus of MBA course at YMCA University of Technology and Science so here I am giving you the same:

Eligibility:
The admission in the M.B.A. course will be made in order of preference for category A and category B as given below.
Category A:
First class Engineering graduates (or equivalent) with Valid MAT score.
Category B:
First class Engineering Graduates (or equivalent).
Note:
1. Valid score is the score of examination conducted after 01-08-2007.
2. In case two candidates secure the same score / rank, the following under mentioned criteria will be followed to break-up the tie:
• The candidates who have secured higher marks in the aggregate of qualifying examination shall rank higher in order of merit.
• The candidates who have secured higher marks in the aggregate of 10+2 examination shall rank higher in order of merit.
• The candidate elder in age shall rank higher in order of merit.

Syllabus:
Unit-I
Introduction: concept and nature of management; managerial competencies – communication, team work, planning and administrative, strategic and global competencies; evolution of management thoughts – traditional, behavioural, system, contingency and quality viewpoints

Unit-II
Planning, decision making and organizing: nature and elements of planning, planning types and models, planning in learning organizations; strategic planning – an overview; decision making process, models of decision-making, increasing participation in decision-making, decision-making creativity; basic issues in organizing – work specialization, chain of common delegation, decentralization, span of management, bases for departmentation

Unit-III
Leading: recognition of human factor, motivation models/approaches; leadership styles/behaviours, personal characteristics of effective leaders, leadership development; leadership for learning organizations

Unit-IV
Management control, managerial ethics and social responsibility: management control – concept and process, overview of control techniques, effective control system; managerial ethics, factors affecting ethical choices; ethical dilemma; social responsibility; evaluating corporate social performance; managing company ethics and social responsibility

If you want complete syllabus then I am uploading a word file and you are free to download it.
Attached Files
File Type: doc YCMA University MBA Brochure.doc (439.0 KB, 159 views)
7th March 2015, 01:16 PM
pinki verma

I want to know what is eligibility for taking admission in MBA -H.R in YMCA CLG faridabad

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in