2023 2024 Student Forum

2023 2024 Student Forum (https://management.ind.in/forum/)
-   Main Forum (https://management.ind.in/forum/main-forum/)
-   -   MBA WLC College Hyderabad (https://management.ind.in/forum/mba-wlc-college-hyderabad-25712.html)

Sirisham 29th March 2013 08:38 AM

MBA WLC College Hyderabad

I want to know the information about MBA WLC College Hyderabad. Please give me some information about MBA WLC College Hyderabad?

Pathak 29th March 2013 01:53 PM

Re: MBA WLC College Hyderabad

WLC College of India (WLCI), Hyderabad is one of the largest expert training institutions in India.
The WLCI fellowship structure benchmark your expert abilities at various levels and each level of success is certified

Following courses offered
Foundation Certificate I
Foundation Certificate II
Intermediate Certificate I
Intermediate Certificate II
Higher Certificate I

Placement Cell
WLC College offers best placement services & training with excellent placement opportunities.
Some of the top recruiters companies are
Anjana Bhargava,
Aishwarya,
Aki Narula,
Artisan,
Ashima & Leena,
Ashish Soni,
Backstage Coordinator,
Bagmall,
Bhartiya International,
Cinnic- Designer Store and many more.

Contact information
WLC College of India (WLC), Hyderabad
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Contact Name: Ms. Suneet
Contact No: 9059001199, 040-65767425
Email: hyderabad@wlci.in

For more inquiry you can contact
Consellor
Ms. Tabassum
Ms. Priya
Phone No. : 040-65767425, 040-44660910/15,
Email : hyderabad@wlci.in

Map
[MAP]http://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=mba+wlc+college+hyderabad&ll=17.418972,78.4 45795&spn=0.010053,0.021114&client=opera&oe=utf-8&fb=1&gl=in&hq=mba+wlc+college&hnear=0x3bcb99daea ebd2c7:0xae93b78392bafbc2,Hyderabad,+Andhra+Prades h&cid=0,0,5882579630444731500&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A[/MAP]

Unregistered 3rd January 2016 10:50 AM

hii sir, I wants to do MBA from the WLC College Hyderabad will you please provide me the details of the MBA course offered by the WLC College Hyderabad

Raman Vij 3rd January 2016 10:51 AM

WLC College of India (WLCI), Hyderabad is one of the largest professional training institutions in India. They operate 31 learning locations across the subcontinent. Over the last fifteen years, they have gained a reputation for providing high quality professionals to industry, not only in India but all over the world. WLCI, a top B school in India, has moved beyond the confines of traditional education and instead focuses on professional training and ability creation.

Facilities:
Spacious and well-lit classrooms are fully furnished with white boards; comfortable chairs, carpeted floors and storage areas.
The marketing office is a portrayal of modernity with separate counseling cabins, conference room and reception area.
The total infrastructure of the campus is technology friendly and all provisions are available for technology-based teaching (Via LCD Presentations).
The Fashion department enjoys the facility of state-of-the-art sewing machines, cutting tables as well as mannequins and dummies of various sizes.
The library and computer lab are suitably stocked and well maintained to cater to students requirements
A separate parking area satiates our students’, faculty and visitors’ parking needs.

As you wants to do MBA let me tell you that as per my knowledge the MBA is not offered by the WLC college Hyderabad it offered the following courses that are as follow:

Courses offered :
Foundation Certificate I

This programme provides you with a strong foundation in interdisciplinary skills required in the Fashion industry. You will learn elements of design, drawing & rendering and research techniques. ..

Foundation Certificate II
The programme is designed to give you a structured approach to understanding the fundamentals of pattern making and garment construction. You are encouraged to adopt a thematic approach to design by..

Intermediate Certificate I
This programme aims to enhance your skills in design development, fashion illustration, textile usage and fashion marketing. During this programme, you will develop creative and visual awareness

Intermediate Certificate II
This programme introduces you to design concepts and development of western costumes. You will learn techniques of stylized illustration and surface ornamentation.

Contact details:
WLC College Hyderabad
Address: 8-2-596/1/1, Road Number 10, Banjara Hills, Opp: Karvy Global Office, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034
Phone:040 4466 0917