2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th February 2016, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

MBA Vs Zenbook

Hello sir, I am James PAttinson. I am from Victoria. I want you to help me by providing me with the comparison of Apple’s MacBook Air (MBA) and Asus Zenbook UX31. Can you provide me with it?
26th February 2016, 04:39 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA Vs Zenbook

As you have asked about the comparison between Apple’s MacBook Air and Asus Zenbook UX31, I am giving you some information about it
Design and build quality

The MacBook Air is slightly thinner, but the Asus UX31 is a bit lighter, so in terms of product dimensions it’s an overall tie

Keyboard and touchpad
the UX31 features a pretty decent overall keyboard, strong, good-looking, well-spaced and comfortable, this is no match for Air’s keyboard, which is far more accurate, responsive, as well as backlit.

As for the touchpads, the UX31 is once again the inferior device, featuring an unbelievably (and not in a good way) glitchy trackpad. The Air, on the other hand, is pretty much as good as it gets, coming with a large, elegant and comfortable touchpad.

Screen, hardware and performanc

the MacBook Air comes with a very nice 13.3-inch LED-backlit glossy widescreen display with 1440 x 900-pixels resolution. This is extremely capable in terms of viewing angles and color reproduction, but is no match for the UX31’s 1600 x 900 pixels resolution screen.

As for the performance level, both machines pack a snappy 1.7GHz Intel Core i5 processor with 4 GB of RAM and an integrated Intel HD graphics card

Battery life, connectivity and ports
According to The Verge’s battery tests, the UX31 went for around five hours and a half on a single charge, while the MacBook Air had a full 40 minutes of extra

the UX31 and the Air would go for six and a half-seven hours without needing to be plugged in.

In terms of connectivity and ports, the Zenbook comes with a USB 3.0 port and a mini HDMI that can’t be found on the Air, while Apple’s laptop comes with a original Thunderbolt connector. The rest of the options are there in both cases, including USB 2.0, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0 and an SD card slot.

Software, apps and others
The UX31 runs Windows 7, while the MacBook Air runs Mac’s OS X 10.7 Lion

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in