2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

11th April 2015, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

MBA vs SSC CGL

Hey, I am a commerce graduate . I am looking for good career opportunities . I want to choose one of the course from MBA and SSC CGL ? Will you tell me from which course I can earn lot off money either by MBA or SSC CGL?
25th August 2018, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

Re: MBA vs SSC CGL

Hi, I am a MBA Degree holder; can I apply for Assistant Audit Officer Post recruitment for Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination?
25th August 2018, 08:56 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA vs SSC CGL

Yes, you can apply for Assistant Audit Officer Post recruitment for Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination

SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria

Nationality/ Citizenship

One must be citizen of India.

Or a subject of Nepal,

Or a subject of Bhutan,

Or a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India

A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India

SSC CGL Age Limit
Minimum: 18 Years
Maximum: 32 Years

Age Relaxation

OBC
3 Years

SC/ST
5 Years

PwD
10 Years

PwD + OBC
13 Years

PwD + SC/ST
15 Years

Ex-Servicemen
3 Years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing
date.

For Group B posts Central Govt. Civilian Employees who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of application
5 Years

Central Govt. Civilian Employees (SC/ ST) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of application
10 Years

For Group C posts Central Govt. Civilian Employees who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of application
Upto 40 year of age

Central Govt. Civilian Employees (SC/ ST) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of application
Up to 45 years of age

Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989
5 Years

Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried
Upto 35 Years Of age

Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ ST)
Upto 40 Years of age

Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof
3 Years

Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ ST)
8 Years

Service Clerks in the last year of their colour service in the Armed Forces
Upto 45 Years of age

Service Clerks in the last year of their colour service in the Armed Forces (SC/ ST)
Upto 50 Years of age

Retrenched census employees of the Office of Registrar General of India (They will be considered only for offices under RGI in their order of merit and subject to availability of vacancies)
3 years plus length of service rendered by them in connection with census, before retrenchment, and weightage of past service

Educational Qualification

Essential Qualification: One must have a Bachelors Degree in any subject from a recognized University.

Desirable Qualification: CA/CS/MBA/Cost and Management Accountant/Masters in Commerce/Masters in Business Studies.

Tags
ssc cgl

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in