2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th March 2016, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

MBA VMware

Hello sir, I am John Ponting. I am from California. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the MBA opportunities at VMware. Can you give me details about the types of opportunities offered by VMware to MBA graduates?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIM VMware
VMware Training Toronto
VMWARE Training Virginia
Vmware Training courses
VMware Virtualization Certification
VMware training
Vmware Training Houston
Vmware Training NJ
VMware Certification Course
VMWARE Online Course
Vmware MBA salary
MBA VMWARE Fusion
Vmware certification courses
VMWare Training Institutes in Chennai
Cloud Computing VMWARE Course
VMWARE Institutes In Pune
Vmware MBA intern
19th March 2016, 10:40 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA VMware

As you have asked about the MBA opportunities at VMware, I am giving you information about it, check below for the details
M.B.A. Opportunities

Product marketing:
Product marketing plays a critical role in successfully driving our products into the marketplace by
understanding the current market environment and developing a strategy to raise customer awareness of the benefits of adopting VMware products and solutions.
Product marketing also works with VMware sales force, OEM and channel partners on positioning products and solutions, lead-generation activities, and helping to optimize the sales process.

Product management:
Product managers are the CEOs of their products and are responsible for defining, prioritizing, planning and driving the execution of the vision for their product lines.

Financial planning and analysis:
Finance is a global organization that is dedicated to the short- and long-term growth and success of VMware—and to using analytical tools and collaboration to build internal and external connections.

Treasury
The VMware Treasury department is responsible for liquidity management, investments, foreign-exchange risk management, banking relationships and capital-market activities.

Pricing analyst
The Pricing and Marketing Planning organization provides insight and analysis on pricing strategy, pricing policy and compliance for the company

Qualifications

First-year M.B.A. student with a continued strong interest in technology and enterprise software
Experience in high-tech, IT or related enterprise computing
Experience in a fast-moving, rapidly evolving marketplace
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills

Tags
short term

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in