2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th February 2016, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

MBA U of S

Hello sir I am Eddy and I want to take admission in University of Saskatchewan for doing Master in Business Administration so will you please tell me what are the admission requirements for this Program??
11th February 2016, 12:31 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA U of S

Hey Eddy, as you said that you want to take admission in University of Saskatchewan for doing Master in Business Administration so let me know you that all the Business administration program of this University are offered by Edwards School of Business

The Edwards MBA is a highly integrated program designed to meet the needs of individuals whose undergraduate education has been in either business or academic disciplines other than business, and whose future careers are likely to involve managerial activities.

The Edwards MBA can be completed in only 12 months if taken full time, or part time in up to 36 months.

The Edwards MBA Program offers an optional Internship Program to those Edwards MBA students hoping to gain relevant work experience in their field of interest

Admission Requirements:

-recommended minimum score of 500 Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)

-Minimum 600 TOEFL score paper-based; 250 computer-based; 97-100 internet-based test; IELTS – score of 6.5 required

-A four-year honours degree, or equivalent, from a recognized college or university in an academic discipline relevant to the proposed field of study

-a cumulative weighted average of at least a 70% (U of S grade system equivalent) in the last two years of study (i.e. 60 credit units)

-Three confidential letters of recommendation (two academic and one professional)

-current Resume detailing positions held and a description of responsibilities

-applicants will participate in an interview with the M.B.A. selection committee

Contact Details
:
Edwards School of Business
25 Campus Dr, Saskatoon, SK S7N 5A7, Canada
Phone: +1 306-966-4785
6th June 2018, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi buddy I want to do MBA from University of Saskatchewan (U of S) - Edwards School of Business , so would you plz let me know about its MBA program ??
6th June 2018, 01:11 PM
Super Moderator

As you want here I am giving below info related to University of Saskatchewan (U of S) - Edwards School of Business MBA program :

Full-Time
MBA
45,009 CAD
Language
English
Intakes
September
Duration
12 months

Application Deadlines
March 31
May 31