2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th April 2016, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

MBA Turismo Sostenible

Hello sir I want to do MBA in tourism sustainable from University School of Education and Tourism Avila so can you please give me its details ?
14th April 2016, 04:11 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA Turismo Sostenible

Hey as per my idea Tourism is a sector that has grown significantly in recent years, and has evolved continuously adapting to the demands of the present.

Eligibility

Technicians Tourism Graduates in Tourism, Geography, Humanities, Business Administration, Environmental Science, Journalism, others.
Professional business and tourism activities, Technical of the various public authorities (State, Regional and Local).

Career opportunity

Director of hotel chains, hotels and specialized establishments (eco-lodges, holiday cottages).

Planner and Manager sustainable tourism destinations, activities in the natural environment of low environmental impact, adventure activities, etc.
Director of tourism product in travel agencies, both specialized and conventional, which will require skilled personnel to design sustainable destinations.

Corporate Director of organizations and / or companies specialized and alternative tourism (educational, adventure, spa, rural, agro-tourism and ethno-tourism, among others).

Advisory productive development agencies, municipalities, regional governments and tourism trade organizations.
Manager specific tourism products in tourist entertainment companies that promote the sustainability of activities, above noisy or harmful to the environment performances.

Technical development of the tourism product in parks and protected areas (tourism and recreational use).

Manager plans destinations in sustainable tourism consultancy companies.
Manager non profit tourism entities.
Director of corporate entertainment.

Address

University School of Education and Tourism Avila
Francisco Javier Melgosa Arcos

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in