2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd January 2016, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

MBA Toshiba

Hello sir I want to compare the Toshiba SSD and MacBook Air so please provide me comparison of these two laptops
3rd January 2016, 09:25 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA Toshiba

The Toshiba SSD is LSI SandForce controlled and should excel in typical user performance , whereas, Samsung pulling ahead with respect to it’s transfer of incompressible data such as movies, music and photos.

Interactive Product Tutorials

These tutorials will help you learn how to perform various user functions at your e-STUDIO device, including:

Copy Functions
Print Functions
Scan Functions
Faxing
e-Filing
Toner and Paper Replacement
Understanding Software and Top Acce
Troubleshooting
Special Functions

MBA Configuration

The configurations of both MBA have differed with respect to test protocol.

The system used in the first review was an Intel Core i7 Ivy Bridge processor with 8GB RAM and a 256GB Samsung SSD while the system in use for this review is an Intel Core i5 Ivy Bridge processor, 4GB RAM and the 128GB Toshiba SSD.

While the CPU and RAM will not affect storage performance at all, the performance advantage should go to the Samsung PM830 256GB SSD as its higher capacity followed with increased performance specifications, compared to the Toshiba 128GB SSD.

This was a necessary evil that 64 and 128GB capacities of the MBA seem to be Toshiba while 256 and 512 capacities seem to be Samsung SSDs.

There is no identification on the outside of the sealed packaging and absolutely no way to confirm prior to purchase and actually seeing the identification for oneself.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in