2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th November 2012, 10:21 AM
Fefewssoypeb

MBA from Texas Tech

Guy’s I wish to take admission in the Texas Tech University MBA but I have no idea about the course so please can you give me the admission detail of the course and give me the syllabus of the course and provide me the fee detail as well?
Similar Threads
Thread
Texas Tech University College of Agricultural Sciences Natural Resources
Texas MBA org
Texas Tech MBA
Irving Texas
MBA Texas A&M
Top MBA Texas
MBA Texas
Texas MBA Distance
MBA TEXAS Tech
Texas Tech MBA
Texas A and M MBA
Texas Am MBA
MBA Texas A&M Online
Texas MBA tuition
MBA Texas A&M
Texas Tech MBA Starting Salary
SNU University Texas
Texas Tech MBA Working Professionals
University Of Texas Austin MBA PhD Georgia Tech MBA PhD
Texas MBA
8th November 2012, 10:15 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA from Texas Tech

The MBA may be earned jointly with one of the following from Texas Tech University:

JD, MD, or PharmD
MA Foreign Languages
Master of Architecture
MS Personal Financial Planning, or Environmental Toxicology
MSBA Operations Management in Enterprise Risk Management, Healthcare Administration or Finance
29th May 2015, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi I want to do MBA course from Texas Tech University so provide me the details regarding this course?
29th May 2015, 12:32 PM
Super Moderator

Texas Tech University is a public research university in Lubbock, Texas, United States. It was established on February 10, 1923. It is the leading institution of the four-institution Texas Tech University System.

MBA Programs:

STEM MBA (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)

The Rawls STEM MBA is a specifically designed for the students with an undergraduate degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics discipline.

Courses include accounting, business analytics, decision theory, finance, economics, information technology, law, marketing, management, statistics and strategy, along with STEM-specific electives.

The accelerated program is 42 credit hours, to be completed in one year.

If you have 12 hours or less to complete your degree, you may take two classes prior to graduation.

MBA for Working Professionals-

This program is designed for managers and professionals who wish to remain fully employed as they pursue their graduate degree.

Program can be completed in 24 months.

For this program students must have a bachelor's degree and two or more years of appropriate professional work experience.

GMAT scores are required for international applicants only.

Program Delivery Options-

Students choose from two formats:

Weekend program - offered Saturdays and Sundays, once a month
Week-Block program - comprised of four week-long residencies, in August and January

MBA in Health Organization Management-

MBA in Health Organization Management (HOM) program at Texas Tech University is focused on preparing professionals to meet this need in the healthcare industry.

This program is accredited by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, the

The MBA (HOM) courses prepare business, medical and pharmacy students for leadership positions in the healthcare industry.

Dual Degree MBA Programs (pursue an MBA in conjunction with another master's degree)-

Dual MBA programs are 42 credit hours and traditionally begin in the summer.

Students must first be accepted to their primary program before applying for the MBA dual program.

Twelve credit hours transfer into both programs.

Dual Programs

J.D./MBA
M.D./MBA
Pharm.D./MBA
MBA (HOM)/M.S.B.A. in Healthcare Administration
M.S. or Ph.D. Biotechnology/MBA
M.A. in Architecture/MBA
M.A. in Foreign Language/MBA
M.A. in Personal Financial Planning/MBA

Contact details

Texas Tech University
2500 Broadway, Lubbock,
TX, United States ‎
+1 806-742-2011

Map location

[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=Texas+Tech+University&hl=en&ll=33.586381,-101.876349&spn=0.010368,0.017853&sll=22.293305,70. 746117&sspn=0.011515,0.017853&t=m&z=15&iwloc=A [/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in