2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th November 2015, 04:35 PM
Super Moderator

MBA tainui

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is MBA tainui discussion page. Here you can discuss about MBA tainui in details. Please ask your question about MBA tainui in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
Similar Threads
Thread
Tainui MBA
16th March 2016, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

MBA Tainui

Hello sir, I want to know the paper parts of MBA in Tainui? Can any one provide me detail of MBA tainui? Also I want address of Tainui for MBA program?
16th March 2016, 01:54 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA Tainui

The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is the most recognised management qualifi cation in the world. The Waikato MBA is internationally accredited to the Association of MBAs (AMBA) and is renowned for exceptional standards of haracter, competency and quality content

The programme will be based, taught and accommodated at the prestigious premises of the College.

Part One Papers
The following provides a brief description of each of the 10 papers that make up Part I of the programme.

Part Two Papers
The following provides a brief description of each of the 8 papers that make up Part II of the programme.

Part One Teaching Faculty
The MBA programme taught through Corporate and Executive Education are developed and taught by a combination of senior Waikato Management School faculty and contracted professionals.

Part Two Teaching Faculty
This university are pleased to provide our participants with the opportunity to draw on world renowned professionals that are well known for their background and teaching experiences of the indigenous world.

Address;

Waikato-Tainui College for Research and Development
Private Bag 542,
Ngaaruawaahia 3742
Telephone +64 7 824 5430
Fax: +64 7 824 5431 |

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in