2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

26th July 2018, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Re: MBA syllabus for Barkatullah University

Can you provide me the syllabus of the MBA (Master in Business Administration) (Full Time) offered by BU (Barkatullah University), Bhopal?
26th July 2018, 10:15 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA syllabus for Barkatullah University

The syllabus of the MBA (Master in Business Administration) (Full Time) offered by BU (Barkatullah University), Bhopal is as follows:

MBA (FT)-I Semester

Quantitative Methods

Course Contents:
UNIT -I Statistical basis of managerial decision: Frequency distribution and graphic representation of frequency distribution, Measures of Central Tendency Mean, Median, Mode, Requisite of ideal measures of Central techniques, Merits, Demerits of Mean, Median Mode and their managerial application.

Unit-II Dispersion Measures of dispersion range, Q.D., M.D., S.D., coefficient of variation, skewness, kurtosis.

Unit-III Theory of Probability and probability distribution-Mathematical probability, Trial and event, sample space, Simple problem based on sample space, Binomial, Poisson, Normal distribution and their application in business decision making.

Unit-IV Correlation and regression analysis Karl Pearsons coefficient of correlation, rank correlation, repeated ranks, spearsmans rank correlation, regression equation, Regression coefficient, Time Series analysis and forecasting.

Unit-V Sampling Concepts and Theory Z-test and T-test for difference of Means and management test in management F-test

SUGGESTED READINGS:
1. Gupta, S.P. and Gupta M.P. Business Statistics. New Delhi, Sultan Chand, 1997.
2. Levin Richard I and Rubin David S. Statistics for Management. New Jersey,
Prentice Hall Inc., 1995.
3. Elhance, Fundamental of statistics for Management.
4. Statistics for Management, T.N. Srivastava and Shailaja Rego, TMH Education.

Syllabus MBA (Full Time) BU (Barkatullah University), Bhopal

Last edited by sumit; 10th December 2019 at 04:09 PM.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in