2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

17th April 2015, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

MBA Syllabus BAMU

Is the MBA or Master of Business Administration course syllabus of BAMU or Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University revised this year as it was rumored last year? Provide me the latest MBA or Master of Business Administration syllabus BAMU or Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University?
Similar Threads
Thread
BAMU PET Syllabus
BAMU MBA Syllabus
BAMU LLB Syllabus
Bsc CS Syllabus BAMU
TE CSE Syllabus BAMU
BAMU MCA Syllabus PDF
BAMU Syllabus M.Com
BAMU MCA Syllabus
Syllabus of BAMU
BAMU BBA Syllabus
BAMU M.Com Syllabus
BAMU MBA 4th Sem Syllabus
BAMU MA Syllabus
BAMU BE Extc Syllabus
Syllabus Of MBA BAMU
BE Syllabus BAMU
BAMU TE CSE Syllabus
BCS Syllabus BAMU
DTL syllabus BAMU
BAMU Syllabus for MBA
21st August 2018, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Re: MBA Syllabus BAMU

I am planning to do MBA degree from Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (BAMU) searching for syllabus. Will you provide Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (BAMU) MBA complete syllabus also tell what the eligibility required to apply?
21st August 2018, 01:38 PM
Super Moderator

Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (BAMU), formerly Marathwada University, is located in Aurangabad, Maharashtra, Republic of India

here i am giving link of MBA Syllabus BAMU
bamu.ac.in/Portals/0/mba_sem-I-to-sem-II.pdf

Eligibility:

Master of Business Administration

Candidates shall have passed any Bachelor degree examination from any recognized
University with not less than 50% (45% for SC/ST category belonging to MaharashtraState only in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.

The admissions will be on the basis of CAP (Centralized Admission Process) as per norms laid down by DTE.

A limited number of admissions are offered to Foreign Nationals and Indians Living Abroad in accordance with the rules applicable for such admission, issued from time to time.

If, at any time after admission, it is found that candidate had not in fact fulfilled all the requirements stipulated in the offer of admission, in any form whatsoever, including possible misinformation etc., this matter shall be reported to the respective committee recommending revoking the admission of the candidate.

The institute reserves the right to cancel the admissions of any student and ask him to discontinue his studies at any stage of his career on the grounds of unsatisfactory academic performance, indiscipline or any misconduct.

Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University
University Campus, Near Soneri Mahal, Jaisingpura,
Aurangabad -431004
MAHARASHTRA-(INDIA)
Ph. +91-0240-2403399, 2400431
Email :
registrar(at)bamu(dot)ac(dot)in
23rd January 2024, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

I am planning to do MBA degree from Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (BAMU) searching for syllabus. Will you provide Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (BAMU) MBA complete syllabus also tell what the eligibility required to apply?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in