2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th January 2016, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

MBA Rwanda

Hello sir I want to do Executive MBA in Energy Management so will you please tell me is this program offered under Rwanda of Maastricht School of Management???
Similar Threads
Thread
IELTS Registration In Rwanda
Rwanda University Of Science And Technology
Annamalai University Rwanda
Lovely Professional University in Rwanda
Rwanda Currency
5th January 2016, 04:33 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA Rwanda

No as per my knowledge Executive MBA in Energy Management is offered under Azerbaijan but not by Rwanda, here I am providing you admission requirement details of this program:

-A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized institution;

-At least three years of working experience post-bachelor, one year managerial work experience is preferred;

-Thorough command of written and spoken English.
Candidate need to submit evidence of English proficiency by achieving the following minimum scores: 88 Internet based TOEFL; 230 computer based TOEFL; 570 paper based TOEFL; 570 institutional TOEFL or 6.5 IELTS.
Candidate from countries where the official language is English or who have studied in English speaking countries are exempted from this requirement;

-Applicants are either required to take a GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) and obtain a score of 600. In addition to a GMAT of 600 or greater, the school will also accept a GRE with an equivalent score of 600 or greater. Without either of these two, all students need to complete four, online leveling courses specified by MSM. Azerbaijani citizens are required to take special SSAC/TQDK exam (equivalent to GMAT) held every year in March.

Duration: 2 years

Accreditation: ACBSP, AMBA, IACBE

For more information contact:
Maastricht School of Management
Endepolsdomein 150, 6229 EP Maastricht,
Netherlands
Phone: +31 43 387 0808

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in