2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th November 2015, 11:49 AM
Super Moderator

MBA rotman admissions

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is MBA rotman admissions discussion page. Here you can discuss about MBA rotman admissions in details. Please ask your question about MBA rotman admissions in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
Similar Threads
Thread
GMAT Rotman
Rotman Executive MBA
Rotman MBA Requirements
Rotman school of management MBA
Rotman GMAT
Rotman MBA Yield
Rotman School of Management MBA
MBA Rotman Tuition
Toronto Rotman
UT MBA Admissions
University Of Toronto Rotman MBA
Rotman Part Time MBA
Wmu mba admissions
MBA NYU Admissions
Rotman MBA Requirements
Rotman MBA Tuition Fees
Rotman MBA
ROTMAN Mba Career Report
UGA VLP Admissions
Rotman MBA International Exchange
25th February 2016, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

MBA Rotman admissions

Hello sir, I am Jackson Ville. I am rom Toronto. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the Admissions criteria for MBA programme of Rotman School of Management of University of Toronto. Can you help me?
25th February 2016, 04:29 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA Rotman admissions

Rotman School of Management of University of Toronto offers 2 year full time MBA program.

As you have asked about the Admissions criteria for MBA programme of Rotman School of Management, check below for the information
Admissions Criteria
1. Undergraduate Degree

A minimum GPA of 3.0 in the final year of a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
If you studied outside of Canada, use the International Degree Equivalencies site to calculate your GPA.

2. GMAT / GRE Score

A GMAT or GRE score must be submitted.
Latest Admission News: GMAT requirements waived for applicants who have passed the CFA III examination.

3. Work Experience

On average, applicants have six years of work experience.
Two years of experience is required.

4. References:

2 letters, preferably from workplace supervisors from current and previous employment.

5. Essays

2 written essays

6. Interview

All candidates who are admitted to the program will be interviewed. Interviews are by invitation only.

7. English Language Proficiency
One of the following:

Undergraduate or graduate degree from an recognized English language university
TOEFL iBT (internet based test) score of 100 overall, with a minimum of 22 on speaking and writing
IELTS score of 7.0

University of Toronto
Rotman School of MAnagement
Admissions,
main floor 105 St. George Street,
Toronto,
ON M5S 3E6
416-978-3499

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in