2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th November 2015, 02:11 PM
Super Moderator

MBA renewables

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is MBA renewables discussion page. Here you can discuss about MBA renewables in details. Please ask your question about MBA renewables in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
23rd June 2018, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Re: MBA renewables

Hi buddy I want to do MBA renewables from Beuth University of Applied Sciences Berlin, so will you plz let me know about its MBA program ??
23rd June 2018, 12:02 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA renewables

As you asking I am telling from Beuth University of Applied Sciences Berlin MBA Renewables is open for graduates of all fields of study. It addresses professionals with at least 1-2 years of work experience who strive for a management position in the renewable energy industry.

MBA Renewables takes 2.5 years including the Master's thesis and is studied part-time via distance-learning which makes the program an ideal choice for professionals who want to combine study and work.

The MBA Renewables curriculum covers the subjects:

RE Technologies - systems and applications
Law and energy policy
Management and leadership skills
Marketing and project management
Accounting and financing

Possible career paths unfold both upstream and downstream of green energy value chains:

project finance and consultancy
manufacturing
project development and implementation
governmental entities
NGOs
utilities or grid operators

Beuth University of Applied Sciences Berlin MBA Renewables

Address

Beuth University of Applied Sciences Berlin

Beuth Hochschule f

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in