2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th April 2016, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Mba rdi

Hello sir I am here as I want to know what are the Entry Requirements for Online MBA of University of Bradford offered by RDI so will you please provide me the information??
9th April 2016, 09:02 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Mba rdi

Resource Development International (RDI), a leading independent provider of UK university qualifications to deliver their qualifications to flexibly, affordably and supportively.

Bradford University School of Management is recognised for the quality, flexibility and career progression of its graduates.

The University distance learning MBA allows students to vary the speed of their progression through the programme to suit their own individual needs.
Duration: As a general guide the programme can be completed in 2-6 years.

Entry Requirements
At least 3 years’ postgraduate work experience
A first degree from a UK university or overseas equivalent, or relevant
professional qualification
Evidence of numeracy and literacy competences, and depending on the information provided at application, you may need to complete an authorised online aptitude test such as the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or School equivalent.

If English is not your first language evidence of your proficiency in English may be requested through a recognised test ( IELTS score of 6.5, Pearson Test of English score of 60 or TOEFL score of 94 will be accepted).

MBA of University of Bradford

For getting more detail here I am attaching a file:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MBA of University of Bradford.pdf (1.03 MB, 69 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in