2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th November 2015, 11:17 AM
Super Moderator

MBA questions and answers pdf

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is MBA questions and answers pdf discussion page. Here you can discuss about MBA questions and answers pdf in details. Please ask your question about MBA questions and answers pdf in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
Similar Threads
Thread
Cricket Questions And Answers
PSC Questions and Answers Malayalam
MBA gd pi questions and answers
UPSC Questions And Answers
VTU Viva Questions With Answers
HCL Questions and Answers
HCL BPO Interview Questions And Answers
AIIMS MDS May Questions And Answers
MBA Quiz Questions and Answers ppt
CA CPT Law questions with answers
MBA Answers and Questions
PI Questions and Answers for MBA
GMAT Questions and Answers
MBA PI Questions with Answers
AIIMS GK Questions and Answers
CA CPT Questions and Answers
NDA GK Questions and Answers
CDS Questions Answers
GK questions and answers
MBA-IT Interview Questions and Answers
18th February 2016, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

MBA Questions And Answers

Hello sir I want to do MBA for which I want to give CAT exam so here can you please give me Questions And Answers for practice ?
18th February 2016, 10:27 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA Questions And Answers

Hey as The MBA is a terminal degree and a professional degree. Accreditation bodies specifically for MBA programs ensure consistency and quality of education.

Here I am giving you Questions And Answers for practice for MBA

A person invested 1,00,000 at 8% simple interest for 5 years and reinvested the amount received at 10% simple interest for 2 years. What was the final amount received by him?
(a) 1,56,000 (b) 1,60,000 (c) 1,68,000 (d) 1,70,000

A 100 liters spirit water solution contains 75% spirit. Find the amount of water to be added to convert it into 60% spirit solution.

(a) 15 liters (b) 25 liters (c) 40 liters (d) 20 liters

Ajay started a firm with a capital of 28,000. After 5 months, Boman joined him and invested40,000 in the firm. Chirag was also added as a new partner with an individual investment of 56,000 after 7 months of commencement. If at the end of the year, the profit of the firm is 32,000,what is the share of Boman?

(a) 12,000 (b) 8,000 (c) 14,000 (d) 10,000

The price of a machine increases by 20% in a year and decreases by 15% in the following year.What is net percentage increase/decrease in the price of the machine?

(a) 1% increase (b) 2% increase (c) 1% decrease (d) 2% decrease

The question given below is followed by two statements, I and II. Mark the answer using the followinginstructions:

Mark (a) if the question can be answered by using statement I alone, but not by using statement IIalone.
Mark (b) if the question can be answered by using statement II alone, but not by using statement Ialone.
Mark (c) if the question can be answered by using both the statements together, but cannot beanswered by using either statement alone.
Mark (d) if the question cannot be answered even by using both the statements together.

Q. in a class, the ratio of boys to girls is 13 : 10. How many boys are there in the class?
I. The number of boys is 30% more than the number of girls.
II. The number of girls is 15 less than the number of boys.

What is the logo of the French apparel company Lacoste?
a) Crocodile
b) Lion
c) Tiger
d) Chimpanzee

Japan’s oil firm acquired 26 percent stake of Krishna Godavari basin of deep sea block of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) in November 2012. Name the company that acquired this sea block from ONGC?
a) Mitsui Oil Exploration
b) Cosmo Oil Company
c) Idemitsu Kosan
d) Inpex Corp

Name the state that slapped a fine of 6000 crore rupees on Tata Steel for illegal mining in the month of November 2012?
a) Andhra Pradesh
b) Odisha
c) Goa
d) Chattisgarh

Vodafone recently tied up with a Bank for launching its Mobile Payment Services. Name the Bank with which the tie-up was done?
a) HDFC Bank
b) SBI
c) ICICI Bank
d) IDBI

In November 2012 a chain of coffee bar and a English Book Publishing company tied up to launch the books together. Name the two brands?
a) Penguin Books and Café Coffee Day
b) Café Coffee Day and Rupa
c) Rupa and Barista Lavazza
d) Barista Lavazza and Penguin Books

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in