2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th November 2015, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Mba ptt

I have completed my MBA now I want to do Job in PTT Public Company Limited so would you please tell me Is there Any latest vacancy available at PTT Public Company Limited?
17th November 2015, 02:31 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Mba ptt

PTT Public Company Limited was founded in 29 December 1978, it is a Thai state-owned SET-listed oil and gas company and it is one of the largest corporations in the country.

As on 5-Nov-2015, PTT Public Company Limited is not published any latest vacancy, here I am giving you process to get career page of this company from where you can get latest job information…..

Firstly go to the official website of PTT Public Company Limited which looks like this image:

Now top of the home page you will see “Career” option click on that option a new page will open which look like this image:

Now on this page you will see Apply for the Job option click on that option a new page again will open which look like this image:

Now on this page you will get three option

Student Internship
Scholarship Program
Graduates Employment

Click on Graduates Employment option again a new page will open which look like this image:

Now on this page you will see Apply now option after that fill require details….

If any recruitment will be available then after filling form you will get information…

Address:
PTT Public Company Limited
555 Vibhavadi Rangsit Road,
Chatuchak, Bangkok,
Thailand
[MAP]PTT Public Company Limited Thailand[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in