2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th November 2012, 05:23 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA Psychology Bachelors

As per your need I am giving you list of MBA colleges which offered psychology in MBA.

Here I am providing you list of those colleges.

1. Walden University
2. Argosy University
3. University of Phoenix
4. Southern New Hampshire University
5. North central University
6. Grand Canyon University
7. Capella University
8. Baker College Online
9. Post University
10. Kaplan University
11. University of the Southwest

These are some colleges which offered MBA in psychology.

If you want more information about any colleges In which you want to MBA in which this list so you can tell me I will provide to you all the details about this course and that college list.
2nd December 2015, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Hii sir, I completed my bachelors in the Psychology now I wanted to do MBA in Psychology please provide me the details of the MBA Psychology course ?
2nd December 2015, 09:28 AM
Super Moderator

The Psychology is that field of science that studies the mental processes and behaviors in human beings. This is achieved by researching cases that are specific as well as studying the general principles of human nature and mental processes.

MBA in Psychology It is also heavily used by the Human Resources departments of organizations and companies, especially when evaluating a job interview.

Students are taught on how to evaluate the effects a culture within the organization is having on the business. It also studies the patterns in the human capital performance and helps create better solutions to increase productivity, while at the same time helping the employees psychologically.

Course structure :
Intermediate Statistics
Performance Appraisal
Job Analysis/Employee Selection
Group Behavior
Assessment in Human Performance
Organizational Consultation
Leadership & Motivation
Ethics, Health & Safety

During the training one may improve his / her skills in the Management
Program Evaluation

Consulting
Leadership
Communications
Analytics
Critical Thinking
Market Research
Better Business Practices
Team Building
Employee Motivation

Career scope:
There are various fields in which a holder of MBA in Psychology degree can work efficiently. According to the US Bureau of Statistics (BLS), Psychologists working in the organizational industry sector earned around $71,400 per annum on average in 2004. The pay scale has increased over the past few years and the career prospects are quite promising.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in