2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th November 2015, 12:59 PM
Super Moderator

MBA Operations Salary

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is MBA operations salary discussion page. Here you can discuss about MBA operations salary in details. Please ask your question about MBA operations salary in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
Similar Threads
Thread
DMRC operations
DCE Operations
Sem3 operations slm
CMC Medical Operations Limited
JBIMS Operations
Operations Officer HPCL Salary
UNM MBA Operations
MBA in operations management
CBS Operations
MBA Operations Management Jobs
What is MBA In Operations
Production vs operations management
Best University MBA Operations
UCLA MBA Operations
MBA in operations
What is best after BSc IT MBA in IT or MBA in operations?
MBA Operations
MBA in operations management
Production vs. Operations Management
Life after MBA Operations MBA Operations Logistics
8th June 2018, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Re: MBA operations salary

Hii sir, I Wants to do MBA in Operation Management Will you Please tell Me What Career Opportunities I may Found After Completing MBA And Also tell Me the Salary of the MBA Operation Management ?
8th June 2018, 04:01 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA operations salary

MBA in operations management or a specialization in a related field, such as logistics or supply chain management, should help students to enter the industry by developing the requisite skillset or to help those already in the industry to widen their knowledge and push on into a business leadership role.

Duration : 2 year

Eligibility Criteria

A candidate who has passed Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree from any recognized University with minimum 45% marks in aggregate or any other equivalent qualification.
Some of the very reputed universities and colleges conduct entrance examination for admission.

Career Scope

After Completing MBA you may get the Job in the Following Areas and of the Following Job post

M.B.A. Operations Management Employment Areas
Educational Institutions
Media Companies
Risk Management & Operations Companies
Facility Management Services
Event Management Companies
M.B.A. Operations Management Job Types

Professor

Security Officer
Operations Manager
Account Manager
Online Media Analyst
Manager
Management Trainee
Operations Manager

Pay Scale
Entry level salary of Operations Manager is about Rs. 4 lakhs in India and increases significantly with years of experience.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in