2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th November 2015, 02:46 PM
Super Moderator

MBA In Oceanography

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is MBA in oceanography discussion page. Here you can discuss about MBA in oceanography in details. Please ask your question about MBA in oceanography in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
Similar Threads
Thread
Pondicherry University Oceanography
MBA Oceanography
Top schools for oceanography
Oceanography Hawaii Pacific University
4th July 2018, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Re: MBA in oceanography

Hii Sir, I Completed MBA Now I Wants to Make my Career in Oceanography Will you Please Provide me the Career Scope of the MBA Oceanography ?
4th July 2018, 11:28 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA in oceanography

Oceanographers are involved in mineral exploitation, shipping, fisheries, coastal construction, weather prediction and climate change.

Scope
The need of study of various oceans is present in our world that is why the demand of oceanographers is increasing day after day. The oceanographers study the ocean waters and their effects on sea life, the weather and many others

Working Areas
The oceanographers can work in the fields ranging from conservation to the oil industry. Job duties vary depending on the specialization in this field of courses. A good place for an eligible oceanographer is to start from bachelors degree and relevant work experience in particular.

Oceanography is basically the research field. Top courses offered in this field are listed below:

Master Courses:

Master of Science (M.Sc) in Oceanography
Master of Science in Marine Biology
M.Tech in Ocean Engineering
M.Tech in Ocean Technology

Doctoral Courses:

M.Phil in Marine Biology
M.Phil in Chemical Oceanography
PhD in Oceanography

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in