2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th December 2015, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

Mba nri

Hello sir I am David and I want to do MBA from IIM-Ahmedabad and therefore want to know is this IIM allows admission to NRI student through GMAT Score??
26th December 2015, 08:01 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Mba nri

Indians resident outside India, and foreign nationals, fall under the “Overseas Candidates” category.
To qualify as an Indian resident abroad, a candidate should be an Indian who expects to live, work or study outside India for at least 12 months continuously
An overseas category candidate who applies with a GMAT score instead of a CAT score should have scored at least 45 in the quantitative and verbal sections and should have a total scaled score of at least 700
IIM Ahmedabad do not offer MBA program instead it offer equivalent program which is known by the name Post-Graduate Programme in Management
Here I am telling you the details of this Program
Eligibility
The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled (DA) category, this is relaxed to 45%)
Curriculum
The first year's curriculum is compulsory and covers the basic functional areas of accounting and finance, behavioural science, communication, economics, information technology, marketing, personnel management and industrial relations, operations management, and quantitative methods. At the end of the first year, a student works in an organisation on a summer assignment lasting eight to ten weeks.
The second year courses provide the students with an opportunity to pursue studies in areas of special interest to them. Therefore, all the second year courses are electives. This approach helps students develop an integrated approach to solving management problems
Contact Details:
Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad
Vastrapur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015
Phone: 079 6632 3456

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in