2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th April 2016, 09:17 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA Nova

The Huizenga College of Business offers an assortment of graduate degree programs, all intended to meet the requests of corporate America and set you up to include prompt worth in the working environment.

While the specific business programs bolster an assortment of expert needs, the soul of enterprise unite them to frame an instructive ordeal that is one of a kind just to the Huizenga College of Business.

Graduate degree Admission/Application Requirements

M.B.A. Full-Time Day Program just starts in the Winter I and Fall I.

Winter I - starts January

Winter II - starts March

Summer - starts May

Fall I - starts August

Fall II - starts October

Confirmation Requirements

A gave lone rangers degree from a territorially certify U.S. establishment or a proportional degree for global candidates.

A general undergrad GPA of 2.50 or more prominent on a 4.00 scale as considered official, last transcripts from all undergrad establishments went to.

Candidates will be viewed as qualified for confirmation if their undergrad GPA in the last 60 hours of their enlistment is a 2.50 or more prominent on a 4.00 scale.

For candidates who have earned a 2.25-2.49 aggregate undergrad GPA or who have earned a GPA of 2.25-2.49 a base GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) score of 450 or a base GRE (Graduate Record Examination) score of 306 is required.

Candidates with a college degree must show an undergrad GPA of 2.50 or more prominent on a 4.00 scale and a GMAT score of 450+ or a GRE score of 306+.

For those candidates whose local dialect is not English or the four year college education was not finished in English, a dialect capability will be required.

undergrad GPA or who have earned a GPA of 2.25-2.49 in the most recent 60 hours of their undergrad program, a base GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) score of 450 or a base GRE (Graduate Record Examination) score of 306 (1,000 utilizing the past reporting scale) is required.

Candidates with a college degree from a non-territorially licensed foundation will be considered for confirmation. Such candidates must show an undergrad GPA of 2.50 or more noteworthy on a 4.00 scale and a GMAT score of 450+ or a GRE score of 306+.

For those candidates whose local dialect is not English or the four year college education was not finished in English, a dialect capability will be required.

At the Huizenga College of Business, the tuition is a major factor when deciding on the right university.

Master's and M.B.A. programs (per credit): 2015-16
Weekend Program $759
Online Program $832
Evening Program $759
M.B.A. Day Program $832

Address:

Nova Southeastern University
3301 College Avenue,
Fort Lauderdale,
Florida 33314-7796 | 800-672-7223

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in